Recent content by Sumimasen

1. S

DC5 3D Model / Illustration Diary

I didn't say that and you know it. Christ, you are so up yourself! Your post just proves my point. Anyway, whatever. I'm outta here.
  2. S

I haven't heard such a patronising comment in a long time!... But judging by your general standard of post, I shouldn't be surprised. Seriously, I can't see how the mods on this forum have put up with you for so long. I have been a professional designer and illustrator for over 10 years, and I...
  3. S

Been a while, but I have started working on this again! Yay! Gotta try to get loads of reference shots done in the next week, as I may be selling the car imminently. :( Still, I'll hang around here to see this through, if I'm welcome! Anyway, here's the updates: More soon!
  4. S

I'm going to include seats, simple door panels and a rudimentary dashboard/centre console. Just enough that when you see through the windows it will look convincing. At the moment the windows are actually chrome (the same material that's used in the light housing reflectors). It works at the...
  5. S

Thanks for the comments guys n gals! If you really do want to see this thing finished, then I'll stick with it. It's not that I don't want constructive criticism. Hell, it wouldn't have got as far as it has without it! It's just that I tried on numerous occasions to explain to Kingston that...
  6. S

Kingston, I haven't got an effing clue what the hell you're on about now, and frankly I don't care. TBH, I don't think that I have the ability to get this finished to the level of accuracy that you guys would expect (this whole 3D thing has such a nightmare learning curve!). Probably my...
  7. S

Right, improved the front wings and added the wing mirrors: Going to work on the wipers and door handles next, then move on to the rear window, boot lid (tail gate?), rear bumper, rear lights, rear apron, rear spoiler, exhaust, rear brake calipers, rear badges, rear wiper... Phew! gregb: you...
  8. S

I'd be the first to admit when I'm wrong... ... and this is one of those times! :oops: I have been out examining the front wing, and there is a difference between my model and the real thing. Is this what you're talking about? It's just one of those things that would never be noticed by...
  9. S

That's actually a weird reflection - I have been building the scene to eliminate stuff like this. I was wondering how long it would take for you to have another dig. Not long, obviously!
  10. S

Thanks Duncs! :D And here's the pit from the other side:
  11. S

I've been working on a scene for the finished car to drop into. It started as an underground car park, then changed to an underground garage, and now I've settled on a pit lane garage. Needs a lick of paint, and tools etc, and inspired by PGR3, I think I'll put an arcade machine in the corner...
  12. S

Sorry about that. I will be carrying on as soon as I can, but I have been REALLY stacked out with work at the moment. I've gotta go into hospital in about a week and I intend to get this finished while I'm off work recovering. Stay tuned!!!
  13. S

s2000 first drive

Unless the track is the slightest bit damp, in which case the DC5 would have a distinct advantage. Speaking from experience... :oops:
  14. S

s2000 first drive

Is that just because of the rear wheel drive? Not sure what you're basing that comment on... I remember seeing a helluva lot more DC5's in race trim than S2000's. Also, my experience of DC5 vs S2000 is that the S is more refined, the Integra is a lot tighter. That would kinda suggest that you've...