Recent content by swlabhot

1. S

Forced Induction

Full-Race have just developed a new bolt-on kit for the DC5 or RSX in the US. They do the best (IMO) off the shelf turbo kits there is for Hondas to date..
  2. S

K20 Pro ... Am I happy .... YES very happy

As you change your mind more than you change your Y-fronts, so at last good to hear that you're happy with your car!! Nice smooth power delivery but the torque is a little jagged? What is your VTEc xover now set at? around 4500rpm?
  3. S

APEXi Vtec controller

VAFC I or II? Select the 'Initialize' function in etc..
  4. S

NSX or DC5

He-he. Me too :lol: My dream car WAS an R34 GTR but Skylines are not rare like they used to be. There are just too many high powered (500hp+) Skylines on our roads these days so I've been growingly unfaithfull and started a love affair with the NSX instead. THE one with Triple SSS quality 8)...
  5. S

NSX or DC5

Lets assume if you have enough greens for a well looked after 91-95 stock NSX, would you go for this or would you opt for a new/nearly new stock DC5 and save the rest of the cash in modding the hell out of it? And no you can't have both...
  6. S

If you had £4,000 to spend on your Teg..

Forget the looks. The car looks 8) as it is already I would spend: 1) 1k on strenghteninig bottom end 2) 2.5k on custom turbo 3) 0.5k on standalone ecu 4) cough up another 0.5k on tuning if you can't tune yourself. This way I can have a 300-350hp car running low boost for street use and...
  7. S

Hello from Virginia, USA

Welcome to the board. Have you really got a C-West RSX?? I love the look of C-West, so if you have one and have pics then pls share them :D
  8. S

DC5 Steering wheel

Thats hardly a 'Technical' answer is it? Considering this is a technical forum?? OK. I expect you to come round my house with a tape measure then? :xhaha:
  9. S

DC5 Steering wheel

What is the diameter of the stock wheel? I don't suppose anyone know if it will fit the DC2?
  10. S

Potterfields Pads

Anyone knows who can supply these R4S race pads in the UK?
  11. S

AFC's effectiveness

Anybody have one of these rigged up to their stock ecu? As I don't have a DC5 I don't quite know how the stock DC5 ECU behaves when you have an AFC (SAFC or VAFC) hooked up to it. What I would like to know is will it log short and long term fuel trims over a period of time and average these out...
  12. S

Bling accessories- DC5 Gull-wing mod.

Long live Mr Ricer! :oP j/k. C'mon keep the tradition goin and live up to your name, ha-ha
  13. S

Baffled Oil Pans

Cheers Jonster. I can't believe the price you were qouted! :shock: Its much cheaper to just get a Spoon one, plus I'll still have my old one. Think I'll just do that instead. Its annoying when I know inthe US they would do it for about USD60 with exchange :x . I mean after all, all they do is...
  14. S

Baffled Oil Pans

Anybody know if there is anyone out there that can modify the stock oil pans (DC2 in particular as this is what I have). I can't justify the cost of buying a Mugen or Spoon one when its a fraction of a cost to have the oem one baffled.
  15. S

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!!

Are people still going to this meet? It sooooo wet n windy outside :( The bed is VERY appealing right now...