Recent content by Tartaruga

1. Tartaruga

Oil leak help

Thought I’d update this. My ‘leak’ turned out to be a bust drivers side engine mount. Didn’t know these were oil filled!
  2. Tartaruga

Oil leak help

Thanks Lemons but pretty sure I have an oil leak somewhere and that its not coming from any of the reservoirs.
  3. Tartaruga

Oil leak help

Hoping someone may have come across this before and can point me in the right direction. I was doing a trackday last week and on one of my post session check overs I noticed oil sitting under the power steering resevoir and also sprayed on the underside of the bonnet (See pic). Found some old...
  4. Tartaruga

Spoon springs

My car is lowered on an unknown brand of springs. The rear is too low for me and gives that reverse rake look. Don’t want to go for coilovers at this time so I’ve been looking at Spoon springs but I’ll be using them with oem shocks. My car is PFL FWIW. Before going this route, is there anything...
  5. Tartaruga

Buying a DC5.... WARNING !!!!!!!

@conordc5 That car is back up for sale in Galway https://www.donedeal.ie/view/28374748 Dc5 Integra
  6. Tartaruga

Buying a DC5.... WARNING !!!!!!!

Saw that same ad around 3 months ago too when I was in the market. It was advertised in the west of Ireland, Galway iirc. Exact same ad description and pics too.
  7. Tartaruga

New DC5 owner

Long time lurker, just thought I’d say hello after finally picking a DC5 last week. Loving it so far! Need to get a set of OEM mats and sort the common boot leak, plus replace the top fuel carbon intake with something better.