Recent content by TheWelshMcrae

1. TheWelshMcrae

Aaron's Mugen DC5 (PFL+CW)

Thanks man! I enjoyed it, even managed to get this photo on track...not sure what shows next but Combe isn‘t too far for me so I go to most of them. Next jobs for me is to wrap some interior panels in carbon and some gold bits to in the engine bay.
  2. TheWelshMcrae

Took the car to Castle Combe this weekend as part of the Top 20 Display, only managed 1 lap on track before being told it was too loud...haha Put some clips of the sound below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxUwOKztys No plans to make it quieter I love the noise, pops and bangs when...
  3. TheWelshMcrae

Thanks man! Yeah I found it really quiet, I did have a Spoon N1 full system on my EK9 so that was quite loud to come from. It has a very distinctive not now, you can tell its being revved. If I can upload a video on here I will....its loud....like someone filmed me from 2 miles away loud...lol
  4. TheWelshMcrae

I've not looked into it in detail but I have seen some Mugen bonnets without pins! Its not the end of the world if I had to run some along with a catch.
  5. TheWelshMcrae

I looked at it and got more photos, it has done damage but the big thing for me I don‘t want to run bonnet pins...£650 ish new from Tegiwa in bare carbon so it‘s quite cheap! [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. TheWelshMcrae

They do look good with the black section on them, If you post on the Facebook page I‘m sure someone will have one for sale or know someone who does? [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. TheWelshMcrae

Fitted some Stuke Sideskirts and front splitter! Just need the stickers for the end plates to finish them off [emoji1303] It‘s ready to go to Combe this weekend...on the Top 20 display and a few track sessions! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180702/7d541c64b3cb0a87107a98eb9f1f7f20.heic...
  8. TheWelshMcrae

I will have a look! Id be painting it white to match the car, just want it to finish off the whole kit.
  9. TheWelshMcrae

Hi all! Been a member for a few months so I thought I'd post up some pictures of my car. I got the DC5 to replace my EK9. Its a 2003 Pre-facelift in Championship White with Red interior, Factory tints and wind deflectors. Its fairly low mileage at 58,000 miles. Fresh Import to the UK It...