Recent content by Tricktyper

1. Tricktyper

Whats the light by the cigarette lighter for??

Hold fire mate, I popped into Halfords tonight and picked up one of the 286 12v 1.2w and it‘s working again. Doesn‘t seem to be getting to hot or anything so think it‘s sorted. Sorry to mess you about mate! Hope you havn‘t already gone digging... Thanks for the help fella‘s. [emoji1303]
  2. Tricktyper

Thanks mate, I actually took the bulb out last night and had a look for myself. (Stopped being lazy!) Its very similar to the one above, a tiny wedge bulb. I measured 5mmx17mm roughly. I also looked at the one you've linked too but I wonder whether it being 12v 1.2 w whether it would stay up to...
  3. Tricktyper

Digging up an old thread here, but I've got a couple of interior bulbs out that need replacing with this being one off them. Ive tried searching for a S14W 1.4W recommended above but cant find any bulbs relating to this. I take it this bulb is different from the T3/T4 bulbs for the heater...
  4. Tricktyper

K tuned shifter

Thanks for info mate, thats tomorrows job sorted then. I have a track day Monday, so perfect timing. Sounds like it will make all the difference! Thanks pal. :xhappy:
  5. Tricktyper

K tuned shifter

Yeh lithium grease had been mentioned to me by a friend of mine also, think that may be the next thing to try. :xgrin:
  6. Tricktyper

K tuned shifter

Hi all, Ive had my K tuned shifter fitted for a fair time now. Ive always had it fitted under the OEM console and gear gator, however on occasions after a long drive or basically when the cars been running for a long time my shifter can sometimes begin creaking and become a little more stiff...
  7. Tricktyper

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **** FORUM CLOSURE ****

Just to echo the above really, firstly thanks for running it up until now. It‘s easy to forget the costs and effort that goes into keeping these things going... Also,that I would to be happy to pay a yearly subscription etc. I don‘t think Facebook will ever compare to the forum and what it‘s...
  8. Tricktyper

Anyone know what this part is?

Ive just sent him a PM today, dont want to annoy him before I've even spoke to him. :xlol: so il leave it a while before I post too, he knows im interested. Sounds like its a fairly common part to wear out so we can't be the only ones, or not for long at least!
  9. Tricktyper

Anyone know what this part is?

This post comes at perfect timing. I was checking over my k tuned shifter the other day and found mine has fallen apart just as badly. :( Couldn't find any branded for sale online... Sounds like there's a demand building so hopefully another group buy can be sorted out! :xgrin:
  10. Tricktyper

JDM Combe 2019 - Saturday June 1st 2019

Paid - See you all there :) Booked the 12:45 pm track session along with my mate in his FD2. Any other Tegs out in that session? :)
  11. Tricktyper

K20 Engine rebuild

DM'd you fella. :xgrin:
  12. Tricktyper

K20 Engine rebuild

What‘s the mileage - il let him know!!! 😂🤙🏻
  13. Tricktyper

K20 Engine rebuild

I don‘t think he has had a quote back from clockwise yet. Others have quoted 3.5k for rebuilding his k20. And with them supplying a bottom end to build a k24 for the 7k mark.
  14. Tricktyper

K20 Engine rebuild

Yeh that‘s who he is currently talking to about a rebuild. I think average price he has so far is about 3500 - 4k for k20 and obviously a few more for a k24...