Recent content by water34

1. W

Mugen or F-Con S

let me try and find them and ask them if they can ship to the UK. I'll let you know!!
  2. W

Newbie from HK

Thanks Matt!! I will get pics taken of my DC5 ASAP!! Nice ELISE you have there!!! Hey, do guys know that PROFLEX makes a suspension system for the DC5? It is absolutely amazing.....I am trying to save up the money to buy it....its like 2500 pounds sterling or something!! but they can custom...
  3. W

Mugen or F-Con S

Hi Jevo and Matt!!! I am using right now the MUGEN airbox so I don't use the 5ZIGEN intake. I think it was designed for the original DC5 front bumper and airbox feed. However, I just ordered the 5ZIGEN carbon fibre front brake caliper cooling ducts...I hope they work...
  4. W

Mugen or F-Con S

This is the shop I goto mostly in HK for tuning parts!! it is crazy place....they stock almost everything here: http://www.gtsport.com.hk Check it out!!! cheers!!
  5. W

Newbie from HK

So enough on insurance..... I think to get parts and information on the DC5 is much easier in HK because we are in the close vicinity of Japan...Actually representatives from MUGEN and SPOON come to HK quite often..... As with my car....most of it is MUGEN & SPOON products.....I will try to get...
  6. W

Newbie from HK

The insurance for DC5 is so expensive here because of the number of thefts in HK...DC5 when it was first introduced was ranked no.1 in the type of cars stolen here. There was a point when 9 out of 10 registered DC5s were stolen...its totally outrageous!!! So it is almost impossible to get...
  7. W

Mugen or F-Con S

Yes..in HK I think the Trust E-manage is more popular than the Power FC....I know some DC5s that use them in HK...but I think the problem is still with the tuning....the know-how......The chief engineer or prgrammer of Jun Auto Mechanics comes to Hong Kong once in a while to the tuning....that...
  8. W

Newbie from HK

Hi Everyone.....I'm a newbie from Hong Kong.... I drive a 2001 LA-DC5 R Championship White..... I also drive a Black MIT EVO TME..... My opinion...in terms of power.....EVO rules...... in terms of handling, balance and driving pleasure....DC5-R Wins hands down!!! These cars cannot be more...
  9. W

Mugen or F-Con S

Sorry, its me again.....Just thought I'd share some of my info...... The MUGEN airbox works best with the MUGEN front bumper because of the induction channel in the bumper...however, one thing I discovered is that if you change to a large type all aluminium radiator, this can block part of the...
  10. W

Mugen or F-Con S

Hi everyone...I'm a newbie here.....what a great website!! :lol: I wish we can have something like this over here in Hong Kong..Unfortunately because of our insurance problems there aren't many DC-5 Rs on the road here..... :cry: I am currently using the MUGEN ECU also.......I must say it is...