Search results

1. P

Forza Motorsport 2

my gamertag is Super F A T for anyone want a hardcore battle :)
  2. P

MAX5 Incar footage Sliverstone

My first mx5 race this year, car haven't been turn on since last Oct, I feel the engine is under power, need to be look at. Another Sliverstone National race at Sept. Total 33 cars, quilified 30, finish at 21 Race 1 Wet Total 37 cars, quilified 35, finish at 23 Race 2 Dry
  3. P

Brands with HOT/TGM

got the last place this monring,see u guys later!
  4. P

Brands with HOT/TGM

I am In for this one Sara! i will bring 3-4 Hondas too!!! Franz
  5. P

Bedford Autodrome 29th April - VIDEOS

i like your driving style DP, Claim and Smooth!!! very good! Simon Masion taught you well!!!! :D
  6. P

Tscos Petrol

Tesco 99Ron 99.99 here.
  7. P

Goodwood Trackday Movies 24/04/06

that DC5 is own by one of the customer from TGM Racing, fully race perpared DC5 with slicks tyres on.
  8. P

Goodwood Trackday Movies 24/04/06

Goodwood Movie MP4 format, can play on ur PSP memstick at full wide screen, very clear :)
  9. P

HOT Track day Silverstone 10 Feb

fully booked, if anyone not going, let me know, i can take the place thanks
  10. P

HOT Track day Silverstone 10 Feb

i am In, never had a chance for the GP before. but i know is very very fast and fun!!!
  11. P

MAX5 Racing Last Round at Snetterton In Car Footage

Last Round at Snetterton, Double Header Race. 31 cars total. Quailfy 14th at Race 1 at Dry, finished at Last becuase of the my bad move that cause broken tyres, also lots of mistake and poor driving. Quailfy 21th at Race 2 at Rain, Finished at 16th. lots of Crash and red flag, few cars write...
  12. P

Unlucky caterham drivers at Spa

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky i was busy didn't attended! DC5 will be using 5th gear at that moment. so fast.....!!! DC5 should be easier to recover... but at that speed... hard to say.
  13. P

Snetterton 24th OCT Monday

yes i will use both car :D
  14. P

Snetterton 24th OCT Monday

Snetterton 24 OCT Monday I am doing this one 130 pounds http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/snett ... n&type=Car
  15. P

Snetterton 26 Sept Monday

Ready for Monday Simon?????
  16. P

found 139 pounds at easytrack rather then 169 at trackdays.co.uk
  17. P

Snetterton 26 Sept 139 pounds http://www.easytrack.co.uk me and Andre + other track perpare DC2,EK9,EK7,MR2 etc.... if anyone want to go, please let me know, i will try to ask for discount if we have enough people
  18. P

Noble or JCSC?

if u just use it for trackday, well worth the money. very very very fast track car. faster then posh GT3 and a lot cheaper. but for everyday drive, u may end up call AA very often....
  19. P

Snetterton 2 Sept 99 pounds

Snetterton 2 Sept 99 pounds, 5 pounds for passenger call this number to book 08704445541 http://www.trackdays.co.uk/tracks/snetterton.htm 139 pounds at easytrack. me and Andre booked.
  20. P

Nurburgring DC5 & Stuntman

Ring Stuntman Nurburgring DC5 2005 that was the last lap of the trip, with 2 passengers to finish the job of Honda Ring Taxi :D Hope you all enjoy the ride. I never time my lap because still a lot to learn but i think quickest lap should be the lap with Boo and Livvy becuase they both very...