Brands with HOT/TGM

Sara

Advanced Member
We are running a novice evening in conjuction with Motorsport Vision on 12 July 2006. It will be on the Indy circuit and open pit lane. Price is £99.

For more details and to sign up please click www.hondas-on-track.com

Nothing better than a warm summers evening(hopefully :wink: ) and the sound of Vtec :wink: 8) 8)

Sara

Advanced Member
5 or less track days, those who havent driven Brands much.... 8)

C'mon guys... I have loads of Civic Type R owners attending , where are you DC5 owners???????

Is the TGM race DC5 gonna be almost the only one :!:

kingston

Advanced Member
i was going to but im now going to spain on the 12th, was looking to do it to :cry:

do another one for july and august and im game

Sara

Advanced Member
There were a few when I rang MSV this morning but hurry up and book cos they are going quick 8)

Sara

Advanced Member
Ill see what I can come up with for later in the year.

Check out our site as there will be new dates for the likes of Silverstone, Oulton and North Weald going on soon 8)

Suped

Advanced Member
right, after some convincing on sat @ TGM (from Sara for a whole 5 mins), I'm going for it!! I'm nervous, but good for some track action and see what all the fuss is about. :lol:

gregb

Advanced Member
Suped said:
right, after some convincing on sat @ TGM (from Sara for a whole 5 mins), I'm going for it!! I'm nervous, but good for some track action and see what all the fuss is about. :lol:
lucky you 8),i`d love to get mine back on track someday soon.

Sara

Advanced Member
kingston said:
have you got any planned for August/September time yet?
In the pipe line...Keep watching the HOT forum as Im just awaiting confirmation on some prices and dates 8)