Search results

1. J

hewoooooooo

ahpek, surprised you haven't posted this on Autoworld or ZTH (or maybe you have).
  2. J

1/4 mile times

Sure you can't be tempted back to the EK9 fold Matt? Saw a T reg one with 28K for £9K the other day :wink:
  3. J

1/4 mile times

Yup was at Pod as said by Matt himself here
  4. J

NEW GUY

Type R & Type iS differences here - http://www.honda.co.jp/factbook/auto/IN ... 07/06.html
  5. J

fUJITSUBO POWER GETTER EXHAUST????????

Have a look here, a link I posted a while back of a DC5 with the Power getter http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=65
  6. J

VEMAC RD200

Known about the Vemac for quite a while but was never that interested in the 200, preferred the 320 :wink: Anyway the Vemac RD 320R runs in JGTC GT300 class. It uses a C32b from the NSX.
  7. J

2004 DC5 Facelift?

Re: I hate it! Interesting.. sounds like some people at Honda have been playing too many Arcade driving game :lol: Now if only Asahiya Shoten hadn't just closed down...I would certainly have bought that issue of Best Car and scanned it :(
  8. J

Toda and Comptech Manifold Comparison

Funky Products - Due to the other thread getting deleted (I acknowledge the reason mods :) ), I didn't get a chance to reply to you. I haven't seen a comparison test between the two said manifolds on a K20a yet so I'm not sure how they match up against each other. I've seen talk of the two...
  9. J

Just picked up the Toda Race manifold!!

Sounds like it was well worth the money the Trung 8)
  10. J

I'll see what my plans are on that day (Its during Chinese New Year, so dunno what I'll be doing yet) :)
  11. J

Exhaust comparisons and sound samples?

Theres a video of a Fujitsubo Power Getter on a DC5 which I posted a while back :) http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=65 and Morino1R's Top Fuel system on his DC5 is here - http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity/2539/p3e.html
  12. J

Hi Trung, I'm fine thanks, you? Yup, had a feeling you'd say that about the Toda, seen you posting about the camshafts before :wink:
  13. J

DC5 tuning artical in Option Mag. (Broadband only)

Managed to pick up the current issue of Option Fans & Top Mission (comes with a vcd), not exactly cheap when compared to the regular Japanese Option 1 & 2 (can get them for around £4 each - too bad the shop closes down soon). Latest issue of Top Mission is worth getting if you can, soem good...
  14. J

Very nice Trung!! Good to see other Japanese products other than Spoon being bought :)
  15. J

I just got a couple of things, wish I could have got more but maybe next year :wink: Things I did get were a spare Spoon panel filter (for if you can believe it....around £30!), Endless brake pads, Spoon radiator and oil filler caps, Spoon catalogue and video. Kinda spent more time eating...
  16. J

Changing brake pads on front?

I'd be quite interested in this too :)
  17. J

Trung, where did you get Option Fans over here? I just came back from HK with the latest issue (its the only time I can get them - when in HK that is).
  18. J

DC5 to England??

If the DC5 gets built there theres no chance I will buy one, sorry but build quality here is poor. Also, I wouldn't take what a few Swindon workers say very seriously, lots of people seem to like spreading rumours about possible releases of x car, theres plenty of that on Honda Rev's - new ATR...
  19. J

DC5 to England??

Build the DC5 in Swindon? You got to be joking right? If its true, there goes the build quality :roll: I certainly wouldn't be getting one if thats true :!:
  20. J

Hey all!

I've used a company called TakaKaira for my Spoon products (N1, filter etc), contrary to what some of the Honda Rev's members (not naming names) think, they are a good company who I can't fault (plenty of others can vouch for how good they are too). May try asking them to special order for me...