Search results

1. L

Speedo Help Needed!!!!!!

Hi mate, I do have a convertor on my car but I'm not sure if it is the convertor that is faulty or if the final gear ratio is set-up wrong and is causing it to be that far out. Thanks for your advice - I'll have to give someone who will know a call. Len
  2. L

silly oil checking question... *URGENT PLS!*

Yep - that's what I'm talking about :?
  3. L

silly oil checking question... *URGENT PLS!*

My EP3 uses a sh!tload of oil - keep checking those dipsticks :wink: Any one else think that the dipsticks in the DC5/EP3 are a load of shite?
  4. L

Speedo Help Needed!!!!!!

Hi, Not sure if anyone can help.... I bought my JDM CTR last December and got it SVA'd etc. The problem I have is that the Speedo is dead on 20% out. IE: When it reads 100mph I am acctually only doing 80mph. This isn't too much of a problem as I have a Road Angel that tells me my GPS speed...
  5. L

Speedo Help Needed!!!!!!

Hi, Not sure if anyone can help.... I bought my JDM CTR last December and got it SVA'd etc. The problem I have is that the Speedo is dead on 20% out. IE: When it reads 100mph I am acctually only doing 80mph. This isn't too much of a problem as I have a Road Angel that tells me my GPS speed...
  6. L

Buying "grey" import Integra

Warrior - Out of interest have you got the Honda care warrenty that they offer? If so how much was it? Thanks.
  7. L

couple of questions

As a security feature you obviously still need to use the key. Turn it so that the ignition is on and then push the button to start the engine.
  8. L

couple of questions

Lads, Wiring diagram for Start Button
  9. L

couple of questions

Re: Me too! Will do mate when I'm next on my home PC - either tonight or tomorrow.
  10. L

Blitz Sonic Review

Jevo, The entrance to the duct pipe is situated right behind the front bumper where the factory fitted fog lights would normally go. Instead of the fogs, there is a kind of "louvre" in the bumper that you cut out to drop your lights into. All we did was cut some of these groves out to allow a...
  11. L

Blitz Sonic Review

Hi, Cold air feed on my EP3 as Herts62 suggested. Note that the cold air is forced directly into the front of the filter.
  12. L

Thinking of Buying a DC5

Same problem here mate! I love my CTR and there are a few mods that I want but to get any real gain (almost 20bhp the JDM has over our spec) you will need to spend a good couple of £k! I've decided that I would rather go for the JDM and have an instsnt 215bhp and then go from there. Also...
  13. L

Nice Board Andre

Well done mate - the message board had become outgrown and the forum was deffintely the right direction - Good luck :D
  14. L

couple of questions

Re: Dc5 Push button start You've got mail!
  15. L

Thinking of Buying a DC5

Damn! I will still do some more investigational work as I really am set on getting one now. Thanks anyway, Len
  16. L

Sweet DC5!!! (picture)

Whose looks like this:
  17. L

couple of questions

Push button start is very easy to instal and is available from your Honda dealer for approx. £50 for the button and the wiring. I have a wiring diagram if anyone is interested in fitting one. The CTR servicing is 12,000 mile intervals from Honda but I'm sure most will want to have it...
  18. L

Thinking of Buying a DC5

Mat, I own an EP3 too but am looking to import a JDM version as to get our CTR to the same performance, LSD, interior etc. would cost a few £K's. Can anyone help in my quest for an import JDM CTR? (Even though they are assembled in Swindon :? )