Search results

1. M

Starters

Hi ppl, Does anyone know of any manufacturers who manufactures starters to withstand high compression rate for the K20A engine? Thank you. Kenny
  2. M

Toda Stroker Kit with A3 cams or Spec C cams

Hi people, Recently, I just bought the toda stroker kit with 87mm pistons and I am still thinking on which cams should I putin with the kit. Can anyone give some recommendation on this. Can anyone also tell me what do I need to change, like fuel pump, injectors, etc., to go with this kit...
  3. M

Engine mounts

Hi ppl, Can anyone recommend any good engine mounts? I am looking at the Mugen ones but I am not sure whether it will be too hard or not as much difference from the original mounts. Does anyone know? Thanks Kenny
  4. M

Engine Internals

Hi guys, I am planning to change the pistons and con rods for my engine. Any recommendations on which brand to buy?? And is there any other things to be changed other than the both things?? Thanks.
  5. M

Suspension recommendations

Hi people, I had my car going "ok" on the engine side, but it is having too much of understeer on track. Is there any way to get more grip or to balance the car. Any camber settings to solve the problem or should i get an adjustable suspension system?? Thanks kenny