Search results

1. Unnamed_warrior

Anglesey - October 2nd

Crazy jump on brands .. let me know when you go and I will come.. as for tyres get some advan ad08r great for wet and dry.. If your only getting 4 laps and they are going off you are pushing to hard at the start and not letting them warm up proper.. also did you check tyre pressures.. if...
  2. Unnamed_warrior

Mimms - Rockingham 22nd Jul

3. Unnamed_warrior

i got track time but havent bought a ticket yet.. let me know the details so i can one please thanks
  4. Unnamed_warrior

Mimms 22nd July Open pit lane

Hey ricky .. i leave my stuff with the other teg people or in the garage all the time .. it will be safe.. only advise i can give you re the track.. get you tire temp right cause this track eats tyres. see you there
  5. Unnamed_warrior

how did i miss this thread.. i have paid for 3 hr morning session already and would be happy to pay for stand time.. let me know what the outstanding amount is for the stand and i will sort it cheers
  6. Unnamed_warrior

Mimms 22nd July Open pit lane

hmmm doing bedford the day before.. sod it.. just booked morning track time 3hrs .. see you there
  7. Unnamed_warrior

Bedford SEN, Sat 21st of July Full Day - Open Pit Lane £169.00

Bedford i agree is strict, but the mics are very easy to see.. so short shift or lift off .. your catch people on the corners anyway. and do what i do.. after 3pm ... just floor it .. marshalls by then dont care or are too full after lunch to watch their sound metres. still SEN is a nice...
  8. Unnamed_warrior

haven't dropped a vid in a while so here we go castle combe

Was at the JDM CC event.. great day.. weather was wicked and even the drivers were nice :) anyway thought i would drop a little vid.. sorry the camera angle wasnt great due to no time to sort it out as they started my session much earlier than i thought. As you will see...
  9. Unnamed_warrior

tbh guys.. i have been black flagged there 3 times.. with and without bungs.. then again i have been there had full sessions and no flags or noise boards.. and not even having to lift off at the mics.. With that place.. it depends on how the wind blows... if the marshalls got laided the night...
  10. Unnamed_warrior

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

ok 6.30 meet but not going to wait longer for peeps..
  11. Unnamed_warrior

New owner from reading

great time to grab a teg.. pop along to JDM at Castle combe this weekend
  12. Unnamed_warrior

btw Ryanj.. you on track.. if so what time you on .. might be able to get on together
  13. Unnamed_warrior

6.30 sounds good for me .. can meet you at reading.. i will PM u my #
  14. Unnamed_warrior

coming from London but need to be there for drivers briefing .. so looking to get there for 7.30 as traffic getting in might be heavy. I will stop in at reading but I am guessing you wont be there at that time
  15. Unnamed_warrior

They are very strict.. would advise to bring a bung if you are close to the 87 or lift off at the mics... they are very easy to spot..... look for the green squares with a big f*ck off mic coming out the ground :) As mentioned.. cake for all those that turn up
  16. Unnamed_warrior

Castle Combe 18th June

unfortunately I am limited to mainly weekend trackday days now.. plus doing CC on the 2nd of June .. booked all the morning. Have a great time.
  17. Unnamed_warrior

Sat 21 Jul Day Bedford Autodrome SEN Circuit MSV Trackdays 0843 453 3000 General Car Trackday I personally think for our cars the SEN circuit is a perfect match rather than the GT circuit.. really good fun, still fast enough to really test your driving...
  18. Unnamed_warrior

Brands 22nd of May (Evening) £129.00

cool be nice to see a few down there.. i have used open track a few times, (msv is my main organiser) .. never had any issues with open track .. but hey depends on the day i guess.
  19. Unnamed_warrior

HondaEuro Meet 2018 HEM#9 25th and 26th August

instead of starting a new thread please follow the link below. thanks http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/47999-hondaeuro-meet-2018-hem9-25th-and-26th-august/
  20. Unnamed_warrior

HondaEuro Meet 2018 HEM#9 25th and 26th August

Clastres Circuit OK peeps, I went to this last year .. my 1st time at HEM and boy was it good.. Event is well done.. weather was amazing.. food great etc etc, if you like camping you can and enjoy the music and night life.. personally we all get hotels .. (better nights sleep) Remember this...