Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Sat 21 Jul

Day

Bedford Autodrome SEN Circuit

MSV Trackdays
[SIZE=.8em]0843 453 3000[/SIZE]

General Car Trackday

I personally think for our cars the SEN circuit is a perfect match rather than the GT circuit.. really good fun, still fast enough to really test your driving skills.. lovely sharp bends and still a nice straight with that fast chicane leading onto the ending back straight before the left hander...

anyway hope to see some of you there.

Mark

Mullyace

Advanced Member
Could very well be up for this. It is the same weekend as Mimms, so might do this on the Saturday and stay local for Mimms on the Sunday!

Will let you know if I book on Mark!

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I will more than likely be at this one, just waiting to see when my cars due to be completed before booking as I need to get the noise down for Bedford.

Just so all know they are strict - Static 101 dB and Drive By 87 dB

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
I will more than likely be at this one, just waiting to see when my cars due to be completed before booking as I need to get the noise down for Bedford.

Just so all know they are strict - Static 101 dB and Drive By 87 dB
They are very strict.. would advise to bring a bung if you are close to the 87 or lift off at the mics... they are very easy to spot..... look for the green squares with a big f*ck off mic coming out the ground :)

As mentioned.. cake for all those that turn up

carl hammond

Advanced Member
i'm very keen for this, anyone been to beford with full solid fab 3" system (decat)?
Yeah Mark Khan and me in his car and it was fine mate, he has a bung anyway but if I am able to make it I can bring my 4" bung I have if you need to borrow it and have any issues.

Even if I am on track we can take it in turns with it or if it doesn't work in my new system you can have it mate and I will buy a new one for the RM01A

carl hammond

Advanced Member
They are very strict.. would advise to bring a bung if you are close to the 87 or lift off at the mics... they are very easy to spot..... look for the green squares with a big f*ck off mic coming out the ground :)

As mentioned.. cake for all those that turn up
I am still waiting to see if I am about (in the country and have my car back) as soon as I know I will be able to confirm my attendance, needs to be soon as I have money on account with MSVT to use up...

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Yeah Mark Khan and me in his car and it was fine mate, he has a bung anyway but if I am able to make it I can bring my 4" bung I have if you need to borrow it and have any issues.

Even if I am on track we can take it in turns with it or if it doesn't work in my new system you can have it mate and I will buy a new one for the RM01A
I've asked Alan (SF) what the systems are rated at drive by.. i may ask him for a bung incase.. really want to do Bedford just don't want to get flagged.

adam.

Advanced Member
If you have a TegM / GruppeM you will need to be short shifting around the mic's!

I was always tripping them.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Ryanj1993 said:
I've asked Alan (SF) what the systems are rated at drive by.. i may ask him for a bung incase.. really want to do Bedford just don't want to get flagged.
Maybe a safe me to have one as although Marks was ok when I was there I do believe he has on occasion had issues at Bedford

Max77

Advanced Member
Never had a problem at Bedford with noise running a Gruppe M buddy club de cat manifold and Fujitsubo Rm01a

Reggie91

Advanced Member
I've been black flagged on the GT circuit with Tegiwa m, Tegiwa manifold and RM01a :/

Strangely never flagged on the SEN...

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I've been black flagged on the GT circuit with Tegiwa m, Tegiwa manifold and RM01a :/

Strangely never flagged on the SEN...
Wonder if that has something to do with the long straight and people not getting up to speed as much or being at high rev's for so long maybe meaning that there is less noise to carry and travel (but it's annoying as it's one of the strictest tracks yet in the middle of nowhere)

Reggie91

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Wonder if that has something to do with the long straight and people not getting up to speed as much or being at high rev's for so long maybe meaning that there is less noise to carry and travel (but it's annoying as it's one of the strictest tracks yet in the middle of nowhere)
I would always get caught accelerating out of the first corner after the pits. Its a tight corner too and the mic is fairly close to the track.

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
Hmm, i have a tegiwa intake, but the way the car is mapped there's no real crossover noise. seems risky, but i want to give it a go.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hmm, i have a tegiwa intake, but the way the car is mapped there's no real crossover noise. seems risky, but i want to give it a go.
Whether I am able to attend or not (on or off track) more than happy to bring my bung to you if you need to try it mate (just a safety net)

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Whether I am able to attend or not (on or off track) more than happy to bring my bung to you if you need to try it mate (just a safety net)
Cheers mate. Spoke to Alan at SF and he said people have measured 90db on Drive by.. might just take the risk.

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
tbh guys.. i have been black flagged there 3 times.. with and without bungs.. then again i have been there had full sessions and no flags or noise boards.. and not even having to lift off at the mics..

With that place.. it depends on how the wind blows... if the marshalls got laided the night before .... if they like your car and think they can make more money off you on photos later. and most importantly.. they dont like VTEC

But anyway come and have fun but please bring a bung or another exhaust system just in case