Search results

1. FunkyProduct

Group Buy offer on Spoon Kevlar Spark Plug Covers

Spoon Kevlar spark plug cover for K20: RRP around £100 to £120 + delivery GB of 10 or more, £90 delivered each Delivery within UK only. If you'd like one please add your name to this thread. Cheers Chris www.funkystyling.co.uk
  2. FunkyProduct

Group Buy offer on AEM Spark Plug Covers

AEM Spark Plug Covers for DC5: Normal price on our site = £99.75 + delivery Buy 10 at £85 each + delivery (any colour) (15% off) If you'd like one please add your name to this thread along with your colour choice. Cheers Chris www.funkystyling.co.uk
  3. FunkyProduct

Group Buy offer on AEM Fuel Rails

AEM Fuel Rail for DC5: Normal price on our site = £157 + delivery Buy 10 at £135 each + delivery (any colour - red/blue/polished) (15% off) Buy 20 or more at £130 each + delivery (any colour) (approx 18% off) If you'd like one please add your name to this thread along with your colour...
  4. FunkyProduct

Group Buy offer for AEM Intakes

Hi guys We are able to offer a group buy on AEM intakes for the DC5. Version 2 - Titanium coloured £185 delivered (for 10 units) Version 1 - £175 delivered (for 10 units - any colour combinations - red/blue/polished) Delivery within UK. If you're interested please post to this thread...
  5. FunkyProduct

Carbon Splitter / lower lip

328.90 + delivery
  6. FunkyProduct

Carbon Splitter / lower lip

We do them - CF Type-R Lips. Dont have a pic on a blue car though, sorry. www.funkystyling.co.uk
  7. FunkyProduct

Going to see DC5 tomorrow - Dicksons of Dunblane

I didnt see ya, but my bird did, and the guy who does our dispatches. :-D
  8. FunkyProduct

Yup, sure do - only thing is it's currently not running :-/ Bhaa C
  9. FunkyProduct

Hehe yeah - never totally fell off the Mitsi wagon cause I still have my FTO ;)
  10. FunkyProduct

We dont have premises open to the public. It's being moved over to Funky Styling now anyway :) www.funkystyling.co.uk Chris
  11. FunkyProduct

Yeah, what truffs said :) I'm after an Evo 9 - just fancy a new project car. There's nothing further I want to do with the Teg and I really fancy something with a hairdryer (turbo). Much as though I've loved my time with the Teg I feel the time has come for a change.
  12. FunkyProduct

If you're in central scotland, why dont you buy my one (complete with not-so-shadey aftermarket alloys ;) )
  13. FunkyProduct

Ahhhh, so you're the one who's been spotted round our way recently ;)
  14. FunkyProduct

Blitz R-VIT Type I manual.....

I've got one on my DC5 if you want some advice...
  15. FunkyProduct

Injen CAI Vs Spoon Drop-In

It comes with instructions with pics. It's fairly easy and you can do it on a drive. C
  16. FunkyProduct

Mag shoot

...and it's in Stirling ;)
  17. FunkyProduct

Mag shoot

...and one in Scotland :) There's 4 within a 30miles radius of me and that's just one's I know of! C
  18. FunkyProduct

Mag shoot

Naaa, but if anyone wants a copy you can send me Paypal money and I'll post you one out when they come out (tommorrow). Not sure of the price yet but postage would only be like 75p or something.....
  19. FunkyProduct

Mag shoot

http://www.fastandmodified.com/FAM_page ... page9.html :) C
  20. FunkyProduct

Injen CAI Vs Spoon Drop-In

I've not heard the short ram - but I'd expect the CAI to be the same loudness - however located outside the engine bay it may actually be a bit quieter inside the car. I dont know what gains fitting the intake has done to my car as I've not dyno'ed it before and after but the car certainly feels...