Search results

1. N77

Need another Type R...so thinking DC5

Well some may remember me on here, but I used to be on the CTRO and TRO forums quite a bit when I was a Honda owner. Had one of the first Civic Type R's when they were released and then stupidly got rid after 2 years, only to then change my mind and replace my new car with a Facelift Cosmic...
  2. N77

Pollen Filters for DC5 the same as EP3 ?

Just wondering if they are, they share a few similar parts so just wondering if this was one of them. The reason being is I am running a group buy over on the CTRO forum for Puravent replacements, a buy of 20 sees the price drop to £18.96 inc p&p which is excellent value and are a good...
  3. N77

DC5 footrest plate... part no. or supplier

Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can get one of these or have one for sale :D Trung said you are able to order them from Honda so does anyone know the part no. Cheers guys Carl
  4. N77

Just brought a Mugen Teg Type R

Well after contemplating getting a DC5 instead of my CTR last year, I couldn't resist the opportunity to own both so here is me Mugen Integra Type R:- :lol: sorry couldn't resist, well it will do for now. The question is what mods are there to get as I know you can actually tune...
  5. N77

Hi i'm new

Hello all, If you are already on the Civic Type R forum then u know me already, but my name is Carl and at the mo I have a Civic Type R (pics on http://civicr.fotopic.net) but I am seriously considering one of these babies as I do like the CTR but I am getting bored and want something different...