Hi i'm new

N77

Hello all,

If you are already on the Civic Type R forum then u know me already, but my name is Carl and at the mo I have a Civic Type R (pics on http://civicr.fotopic.net) but I am seriously considering one of these babies as I do like the CTR but I am getting bored and want something different but with the same engine, and what could be more suitable than one of these, plus they look gorgeous, and not many about which was also a reason for the CTR but we all know that story :D

Any advice on getting one and where would be helpful as i would have to be a good deal as the money that would be buying it was planned for a motorcycle (honda of course though :lol: )

Also I haven't any on my site (not even urs yet Rob) so please contact me with pics, my website is www.vtec-inside.co.uk

Thanks

Carl

Type R - Matt

Advanced Member
With out wishing to put you off, there isnt a massive amount of difference IMHO, Im not sure I would go EP3 to DC5.

The DC5 is the better car but not by a massive difference no doubt about it, better build quality, better handling, better gear box, better brakes, and an LSD, but in performance gains I don't think you are going to see much improvement unless you are a track addict. It will bring better smiles per £.

I will pass you over to Mike, UNW, herts 62 and numerous other happy owners to convince you it is worth changing. Mike had a CTR a while ago.