Search results

1. T

Buddy Club P1 Racing Coilovers

Just after some comments on these ?? is it worth getting the Tein Type Flex for abit more cash ? Cheers, Azz 8)
  2. T

Car Cover

Does anyone know where to get a car cover from ?? Azz 8)
  3. T

WTF !!!

Cleaning my rear wheel arch this evening (passenger side) ........ what did i come across :shock: i little terminal driver sticking out of the side of a rubber tube !!!! Pulled it out started to make a noise ......... FOOK smell petrol !!! After futher investigation the rubber pipe seems to be...
  4. T

Greenacre Garage, Clitheroe

well what can i say !! Top quality !! they have no problem with with doing anything for the car, parts, servicing what ever and they are sorting a discout out too for parts and servicing ! will keep ya posted ! just ask for paul in the parts department and say aaron with the black Dc5 sent you...
  5. T

What the ..... ?¬?

i rang up churhill last night and after them messing about for ages they said they didnt have the car on there books only the dc2 (import) ! then i was thinking this morning i had read somewhere, that tesco's or someone just mirrored the details of the dc2. so i thought i would ring up and tell...
  6. T

Cusco Titanium Strut bar

does anyone know if they are any good ? or does anyone have one ??
  7. T

Defi tachometer

What size tachometer should i get 80 or 115 ?? Azz
  8. T

ESVA

does anyone know the changes that have to be made to the teg, to get it through the test ?? :roll:
  9. T

About Time I Got One

Just thought i would say hello seen as i have finally got my very own Dc5 !!!! woww cant wait , i wish they would put nitrous in them stupid slow ships might get here a little quicker !!!! :roll: but hey good thing come to those who wait and all that !!!! Hope to see yas all at the next meet...