What the ..... ?¬?

TegTypeR

Advanced Member
i rang up churhill last night and after them messing about for ages they said they didnt have the car on there books only the dc2 (import) ! then i was thinking this morning i had read somewhere, that tesco's or someone just mirrored the details of the dc2. so i thought i would ring up and tell them what they did, and could they do it ! but i just rang and was told they dont insure japan imports ?!?!?!?!?!? what the ..... (someone throw me a frecking bone here) has anyone else had this problem ? someones been insured with them coz its on the sticky ?? :evil:

Think ill ring again 3rd time lucky !!!

Azz

Evs

Advanced Member
I'm with Tesco, agree that they can be a bit of a challenge as some people know more about it than others, it's pot luck who you get when you ring up. Basically whoever you speak to will have to check with their underwriting department and get a 'special quote' because the DC5 is not on their standard list. :roll: some will know that straight away, others might need a bit of 'encouragement'. You just need to be persistent and patient - easier said than done I admit!

dan the man

Advanced Member
aaron i dont think it helps when they ask your occupation and they find out your a professional knob... :lol:

good luck lad im also going to start looking when i get back from the ring.... mick got his ctr today and hes buzzin, nice car but not dc5 nice or dc2 raw..lol

dan