Search results

1. N

Non lit speedo etc

Tried that and not the prob. When first put lights on it works then after about 5 mins it just goes off or if i brake it goes off. Strange.... :?
  2. N

Non lit speedo etc

When i have got my lights on the display for the speedo, petrol etc etc doens't light up anymore. Sometime it will flash up but then just goes off again. Its a pain as i cant see how fast i'm going etc.... When had my last service asked the garage to have a look and they said they couldn't fix...
  3. N

Recommendations would help....

I know i have the DC2 rather than the DC5, however was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on the following: I want to get new brakes - i've been told Brembo is the best - can anyone elborate on this? I tend to brake hard alot of the time therefore they need to be good and need to...
  4. N

RGS Motorsport....

Has anyone used RGS motorsport before? I have heard both good and bad things but that the nearest place to me - and wanted a few things doing....
  5. N

Insurance Problems

Take it I am screwed then when my policy runs out..... :? I'll only be 23 then.....
  6. N

Insurance Problems

I'm 22 - with a DC2 import I am insured with Adrian Flux - £1250 fully comp. Try them..
  7. N

I want one too!

:lol: :lol:
  8. N

Ok know what the problem is....

The screw looks like the screws that are used on the brackets that attach my induction kit. There are no other screws like that in the engine and one is missing..... So could be that??? Still baffling me though!! When the garage fixed my car they could have dropped a screw although they only...
  9. N

Ok know what the problem is....

Went to the garage yesterday a screw had got wedged into one of the valves therefore causing it to drop and bend. How it got there god only knows. :? The head is going for a crack test today - they have said if the head isn't cracked which seems unlikely as it was not overheated or been bent...
  10. N

Help Please - dropped valve?????

Update: Chris, a guy who works at local garage came round last night - it is being towed to the garage this morning as he said he needs to do a compression test (not exactly sure what this is??!) before he can really say what the problem is. Will find out this afternoon and let you know. Have...
  11. N

Thanks :wink: I have spoken to the garage and they cant come and see it till later in the week - so it would be good to speak to someone who knows what they are on about. I'll give him a call later. Thanks
  12. N

Hi, Yesterday I went to the shops and car was fine, hour later got in her and she wouldn't start. Its making a loud clanking noise. A mate came round to have a look at her - and after taking a look at everything he seems to think that a valve has dropped (maybe damaging a piston) as this had...
  13. N

need new brakes.....

I need to get some new brakes before i crash lol! My friend said I should bet EBC brake set - what you reckon??? I could do with some really good brakes as i tend to brake late and hard!!!! Any thoughts would be good...... Nat :wink:
  14. N

Hondata ECU

Do you know he number of CPL Racing? Cheers Nat
  15. N

Hondata ECU

Hi, Have heard so much about the Hondata ECU and was thinking about getting one before i get the car chipped - cn anyone give me info on it - is it worth it - would it be a benefit before i get car chipped??? Also where can you get them from? Thanks Nat
  16. N

APEXi Vtec controller

I have got someone to look at it and it has baffled them - going to rolling road on Tues so hopefully will be sorted then! :?
  17. N

What oil?

I take no response means I will be ok using fully synthetic???? Soz just want to make sure!!! :wink:
  18. N

APEXi Vtec controller

Hi, Ok got my car sorted now however they cannot re-set teh Vtec controller as they do not understand it. I have read the instruction booklet however have absolutely no idea :oops: and dont want to set it up wrong. Anyone know anywhere where i can get it sorted or re-set? Cheers Nat
  19. N

My first Type R

Thats suppose to be think not hink - i really should read what i have written before submitting!
  20. N

My first Type R

Re: First Civic Type R :lol: I dont hink I did too bad - my first car was a XR2i - then after a year went straight to a DC2!!! :lol: