Search results

1. J

Spa footage dull

Hi there, you need Premier Pro, it has tools to balance exposure and help reduce any shadows. You probably need a mixture of tools including colour correction, then some mild sharpening, the end result will be far superior anything YouTube or Movie Maker can correct. You can download a 30 day...
  2. J

fog light

fog light
  3. J

Advice needed on Integra Type R’s.

Right, thats excellant. You have answered alot of questions. So Koni make a kit for them then, I checked the main Koni site but nothing was listed. Important to know what mods are available before you buy a car. So whats the difference between a UK spec DC2 and a JAP spec one. Is it just...
  4. J

Ok thanks again, i've been doing some more research on the car, and get the impression is quite a response drivers car. I know what you mean about the Impreza being forgiving, the 4x4 does pull you out of tricky situations. Looking at this car here. http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CA...
  5. J

Thanks Nat, so what are the cars like to drive then. I'm going to say Impreza Turbo because it's a common car lots have driven, how does the handling compare to that car. I drive a moddied car with heavy suspension mods, koni's / braces /Potenza s03/ engine mods - you get the idea of the...
  6. J

Thanks everyone, i'm getting up to speed very fast. I now know what a DC2 and DC5 is. Apart from here i've also been reading this http://69.53.28.141/reviews.html So what is the DC2 like to drive. How does it compare to other cars in standard form, handling wise whats it like on corners.
  7. J

I’m considering buying a Honda Integra Type R and need advice. I’ve searched and found this forum - hopefully you can give me the help I need. My knowledge of Integra’s is limited - I don’t even know what versions or model variations there are, not even sat in...