Search results

1. S

NSX or DC5

Lets assume if you have enough greens for a well looked after 91-95 stock NSX, would you go for this or would you opt for a new/nearly new stock DC5 and save the rest of the cash in modding the hell out of it? And no you can't have both...
  2. S

DC5 Steering wheel

What is the diameter of the stock wheel? I don't suppose anyone know if it will fit the DC2?
  3. S

Potterfields Pads

Anyone knows who can supply these R4S race pads in the UK?
  4. S

AFC's effectiveness

Anybody have one of these rigged up to their stock ecu? As I don't have a DC5 I don't quite know how the stock DC5 ECU behaves when you have an AFC (SAFC or VAFC) hooked up to it. What I would like to know is will it log short and long term fuel trims over a period of time and average these out...
  5. S

Baffled Oil Pans

Anybody know if there is anyone out there that can modify the stock oil pans (DC2 in particular as this is what I have). I can't justify the cost of buying a Mugen or Spoon one when its a fraction of a cost to have the oem one baffled.
  6. S

SE reprensenting

Hi ALL! I'm a NOOB here. I don't actually have a DC5 but DC2 instead so take it easy on me and try not to gang rape me :shock: . My Turbo DC2 has been extensively modified to keep up with you boyz so hope I'm eligible to join your ranks :lol: Just wanna say hi to all you privileged DC5...