Search results

1. vtecpang

Lug / wheel nuts

I'm considering purchasing a new set of alloy lug/wheel nuts for my volk alloys as the ones I currently have could do with replacing A quick search on the net I find price difference are worlds apart dependant on brands or quality of the alloy. At the end of the day its form fit and function...
  2. vtecpang

Rear Calipers

I need a pair of rear calipers prior to MOT and was wondering if Blueprint parts would suffice as a replacement? I'm sure the rears aren't Brembro's Anyone advise further? cheers
  3. vtecpang

Apline IDA

Removed my double din headunit today that came with the car. Thought I'd put my old minidisc player just for the radio stations but alas its given up the ghost. Completely daed. So I'm in the market for a new one and fancied an Alpine Can anyone shed some light in the following models. I...
  4. vtecpang

Squeaky clutch pedal

Anyone experienced this? Only makes that annoying sound two thirds up on release or one third down :wink: Tried looking at this and spraying appropriate ointment. I cant get to some of the joints with the can. I can feel small vibration too which makes me feel its on the footwell side of...
  5. vtecpang

I finally own one

Hello to all Well I've finally made it to a DC5 after all these years! Just looked at when i joined this forum and would have never have realised is been seven years on and off viewing posts. I owned a much loved ee8 for 17yrs until the rust got the better of it. They were like an old pair of...