Search results

1. E

Anyone get Motors TV?

Asian Touring Cars on now - basically a load of DC5s having a scrap :D
  2. E

About this section

Newly created area by popular request. I suggest people identify existing content in other areas, post in the topic suggesting it gets moved in here and the mods will do the honours. New content welcome of course.
  3. E

Traders' etiquette

Just a polite reminder for new and established traders alike: :arrow: All ads should be posted in the 'traders - cars for sale' or 'traders - parts for sale' sections. :arrow: The private sales section can be used for stuff you've used yourself and you're offering in the spirit of a private...
  4. E

Private sales

I've added an announcement thread in each of the 'private sale' areas entitled 'user guide' - these contain a combination of rules, polite requests, and some commonsense guidelines for using the classifieds. Please have a read of them, thanks :) http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15043
  5. E

Honda Revs unofficial trackday - Llandow Friday 5th May

Just advertising this to see if there's any interest: Full thread here: http://forum.hondarevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?t=63801 Thought there might be a few potential takers from the Wales / Bristol / South West guys? Please post here or in the Revs thread if so, bear in mind that we'll need...
  6. E

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s

Finally got myself a set of these. Two e-mails to TD without reply, tried asking in two branches of Hellfrauds and never got a call back, so ended up getting them from Demon Tweeks. They're not renowned as the cheapest place to get stuff but I have to say I was very pleased with the service -...
  7. E

Buddy Club short-shift kit

Got one of these fitted today, just thought I'd post up my thoughts on it. Fitting took me about an hour, pretty straightforward job really, all done from inside the car. Just take the gearknob off and remove the centre console. Then it's a matter of disconnecting the two cables. The ends are...