Search results

1. N

Skunk2 RSX runs 9.86 @ 140mph

Over in the states the Skunk2 RSX K24/20 powered its way to a 9.86 @ 140mph it has also run about 8 sub 10's not bad for a new N/A set-up
  2. N

Gearbox Help Please!!

I think you will find the only part in the Gbox thats the same in the JDM spec is 2nd gear and in the 2002 box's they didnt last long, mine had 35,000k's on it and 15 runs down the 1/4 before it self destructed..
  3. N

1/4 mile times

I ran 12.43 with my DC5R K20a in my stock bodied EG Civic Hatch, although it was stripped on slicks but its still N/A. The car weighed 800kg without me It now weighs about 650-700kg without me.. God bless the grinder..
  4. N

Lightened Crank Pulley

We had to custom make one for my car, I dont know if it made a difference as the standard one was smashed when I got the motor, but we havent had any problems with it and I rev it out to 8800-9000rpm
  5. N

Aftermarket LSD's

Well I got myself an ATS 1.5way diff which is the company that actually make the SPOON diffs. Its mint although I am yet to try it out as the car is getting lightened at the moment.. I also had to change my 2nd gear set-up as I completely destroyed it..
  6. N

Aftermarket LSD's

Has anyone got rid of or had problems with the factory LSD's in the DC5R.. I have a JDM K20A and 6spd conversion in my EG civic and in the weekend, almost managed to launch my car into the wall at the strip, as the LSD above 8000rpm on 24.5-9-13 slicks only wanted to spin the right wheel for the...