Search results

1. S

Problem with Road Angel!!

Another port didn't work either:(
  2. S

Nah no disc! They ask for you to send off a postcard with a free 6 month subscription and then they send over the disc!! I've got a PC, but I haven't tried another port.... i'll see if it works:)
  3. S

It didn't come with a disc. However, I did download the necessary software from their official site and everything was going ok until the RA wasn't detected by my computer!!
  4. S

I know this might not be the best place to ask, but as people here are so polite and knowledgeable....:) I've got a very annoying problem with my new RA device which is frustrating me to no end!!! I can't seem to get my computer to recognize the stupid thing through the USB port! I've tried...
  5. S

26th March Donington

Looks like I can FINALLY make this trip!!!!!:)
  6. S

Cadwell Park - 18th March *pics on page 3*

Yes.... it was all me. You were in the car with me, so I blame you :oops:
  7. S

Yes Si, i'll be going to the track this year!! 8) How have you been m8?? I read that you like drifting your DC5... not possible, but Si can manage it:) haha Remember when WE almost spun us off the road!
  8. S

Oh great.... that's the day I go BACK to work after having time off.... that's just my luck! I swear someones making my life hell on purpose this year:(
  9. S

Insurance for a 22 year

umm how on earth have you got insurance from tesco when your 22 and only for 2k!!! I just phoned tesco and they wont insure me until I'm 25 and thats in 6 months time... I have 7 YEARS NO CLAIMS TOO and have been with tesco for 1 year with my CTR!!!
  10. S

Snetterton Open pit £175 30th of June

How?? How on earch do you lot afford all these track days? I think there are some dodgy goings on...:)
  11. S

Cadwell Park ... Thursday 19th of Aug

hmmm I might actually come again to this track.... I wanna really get good at it:)
  12. S

Used to be flattering, but it’s downright creepy…

"Maybe the guy was taking a picture to give to the police as you where driving so slow that you are a danger to other road users " SOOOO FUNNY!!!! Sarcasm................. I drive at a respectable speed:) "To a Golf driver any Honda car is a rare sight. " SOOO TRUE, but not with me behind the...
  13. S

We know m8 we were only having a joke with you!
  14. S

HAHA thats too funny!:) I think he's taking the expressions "each to his own" and "keep it in the family" way too seriously!
  15. S

haha very funny:) Are you talking from experience or something?
  16. S

I was on my way to New Malden today and some weird creepy looking guy in the passenger seat of a VW Golf took a picture of my CTR, ‘Rear Window’ style…. It used to be flattering for people to take interest in my car, but now it’s becoming a question of privacy. You...
  17. S

Rockingham 26th June OPEN PIT

lol thats good m8 "Nutter Track Club" would suite him well:) After all his fave word seems to be "Nutter" !! lol
  18. S

Rockingham 26th June OPEN PIT

LOL m8 I like your motivation for driving it's inspiring! You should work for bookatrack.com or something:)
  19. S

What does the "R" stand for???

I first read this thread a couple of days ago (the day you posted it)... and I thought you were joking:) You know so much yet, so little :lol:
  20. S

Insurance Quotes

Some of these prices have opened my eye's! I've got a 53' CTR and I'm paying £1101 with tesco's fully comp! I'm 24 6 years no claims with no convictons... SO I should get a good deal with a DC5??