Used to be flattering, but it’s downright creepy…

spikerules

I was on my way to New Malden today and some weird creepy looking guy in the passenger seat of a VW Golf took a picture of my CTR, ‘Rear Window’ style…. It used to be flattering for people to take interest in my car, but now it’s becoming a question of privacy. You might say that I’m being silly, but it honestly freaked me out! Anyone else getting freaked by passers-by?

spikerules

HAHA thats too funny!:) I think he's taking the expressions "each to his own" and "keep it in the family" way too seriously!

T666YPR

:shock: :shock: :shock:

It was meant in the tapping the nose whilst saying way,as in "Keep it quiet"
or "Don't tell anyone"
I certainly didn't mean any other way.Eulch :?

You lot are more pervy than I am :lol:

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
spikerules said:
I was on my way to New Malden today and some weird creepy looking guy in the passenger seat of a VW Golf took a picture of my CTR, ‘Rear Window’ style…. It used to be flattering for people to take interest in my car, but now it’s becoming a question of privacy. You might say that I’m being silly, but it honestly freaked me out! Anyone else getting freaked by passers-by?
Maybe the guy was taking a picture to give to the police as you where driving so slow that you are a danger to other road users :wink:

sims_delight

spikerules said:
It used to be flattering for people to take interest in my car, but now it’s becoming a question of privacy.
If you drive a distinctive car that is rarely seen on the road then you kind of expect people to take an interest in it (or you :wink: ). Even a couple of years after the DC5 release, the DC5 is not a common sight on the UK roads.

It's like a person saying I want fame, glamour and fortune, but not the media :wink:

spikerules

"Maybe the guy was taking a picture to give to the police as you where driving so slow that you are a danger to other road users " SOOOO FUNNY!!!! Sarcasm.................

I drive at a respectable speed:)

"To a Golf driver any Honda car is a rare sight. "

SOOO TRUE, but not with me behind the wheel!!

T666YPR

spikerules said:
"To a Golf driver any Honda car is a rare sight. "

SOOO TRUE, but not with me behind the wheel!!
That sounds like you drive past all the VW Golfs

That makes you a stalker :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol:

They were taking your photo to put on "The Shifty List" :eek: :lol: ...

...although a few places on the list below me :oops:

Simon