Search results

1. D

Tis the season to get ripped off!! la la

Ok guys it's that time now i've enjoyed my new teg for nearly a year i've got the dreaded renewal notice. See what you think 25 years old 6 years NCD Car 2001 Milage not more than 10k £1,437 with NCD protection!! Any thoughts? Paid nearly this much last time round and I was only 24 and...
  2. D

Sky's The Limiter!

Hi Guys, As we all in the UK have had our DC5's de-restricted. Does anyone know if this effects the use of the limiter. Always remember when my DC2 would hit bout 8.2k it would knock me back, but I'm not so sure about my DC5. As I always seem to look down and catch it in the red when I'm...
  3. D

Where is my ECU?

Can anyone tell me where the ECU is in the DC5? Any diagrams etc would be helpfull. Also is it easy to replace it i.e. do you just unplug the old one and put a new one in??? Thanks!
  4. D

Someone Tea Leafed my Badge

Can you belive it!! I've had my car just over a month now. I've got engine problems and now someone has nicked my Type-R badge!! :evil: Who would do such a thing. Oh and they left a few tasteful scratches in the process.. Was probably some 17 yr old with a NOVA. Everyone be on the look...
  5. D

DC5 ECU Problem - Help!!

Hi Guys, Finnaly upgraded from my DC2 - to a DC5 about a month ago. Car has been a dream till about 2 weeks ago. I went to pull away from work in cold start mode and she jumped forward. Didn't think too much off it cos we all know they can be jumpy, but then i noticed that the ECU light was...