Search results

1. Q

DC5 Purchased - woo hoo !

nice one , thanks dude, see ya there ~Quik~
  2. Q

DC5 Purchased - woo hoo !

I'm now a very proud owner of a white DC5 , so hopefully , if all goes to plan, will be able to make the April meet :twisted: ~Quik~
  3. Q

over turned lorry on the M1 today

is that woman trying to grab some Dixons' freebies :lol:
  4. Q

hope the driver was ok , cos there were 2 ambulances and three fire engines and a few police cars all huddled around the truck when I went past, Unnamed warrior , sounds like you were nearly a bit too close for comfort , nice action shot though :)
  5. Q

I drove past a similar looking overturned lorry , around 4 ish driving north up the M1 , looked pretty nasty , made a mess of the central barrier, was glad to get back home as my car was getting blown all over the place :lol:
  6. Q

Leics , Looking to buy a DC5 too

thanks for the information dude , hopefully I will be able to give one of them a good home :) and big thanks for the invite to the meet, hopefully I will have my own DC5 by then. wow must get some weird looks with loads of DC5's lined up, as they are so rare at the moment. ~quik~
  7. Q

thanks for the info 8) I'll keep my eye out for your DC5 on the road , as I still haven't seen one yet btw, I used to get Francis Honda in Mountsorrel to do work on my Nissan 300ZX , really good service down there , considering I owned a Nissan :o thats sold now though , so I can...
  8. Q

Hi all, wow , I didn't realise there were so many UK DC5 owners out there , cos I haven't seen one on the road yet :D anyway ... I am looking to buy one , like now , ASAP 8) Any advice on dealers , pitfalls , prices would be mucho appreciated. If you have bought a DC5 in the last...