Search results

1. S

Octane booster & Hondata reflash questions

sorry guys, but I'm new to the DC5 (10 days) and I need some clarification on a couple of issues which I know are covered elsewhere but I urgently need some straight answers: 1) will simply putting octane booster (STP brand) in a tank of Optimax kill my cat? 2) ...and if not, will adding it...
  2. S

a little help and advice please...

48 hours into the DC5 ownership experience and I have a couple of observations/questions... Can anybody explain or comment on the 'sizzle' felt through the throttle pedal at around 5K rpm. I drove a 2001 25,000 mile Teg and thought it was probably unique to that particular car but now I find...
  3. S

Snetterton/Evo/Type R day 20th July

anybody going? I'll be going along just to have a look and possibly grab a ride, but unfortuanately no Teg to drive as it doesn't arrive in the country until Thursday (then SVA etc.,). Steve
  4. S

DC5 Stereo Installation

Can anybody offer me some advice.... My car is due off the boat on the 20th July and I am considering taking it from the importer without a UK stereo and fitting my own sourced one. Does the car present any particular install problems? ..and what's the best reasonably priced system to fit...
  5. S

Official DC5's!

In there any truth in rumours (heard from 2 sources) that Honda UK will be importing the DC5 into this country? I am about to buy a delivery mileage Jap car but would wait if official cars were available. Incidentally, what's the general view on the effect that official imports would have on...