Search results

1. S

Key'd argghh

You have my sympathies mate, some idiot key'd my rear nearside panel few weeks back, and I'm parked opposite the local police house, which I thought would be very safe. Heartbreaking sight it is, cost me £200 to get it resprayed.
  2. S

Mods fitted, power run done

201 bhp at the wheels doesn't sound right to me with the mods you have, considering standard DC5 only has 155 bhp or something like that, please correct me if I am wrong here. The DC5 he was referring to was probably me, I had it Kpro'd on the 26th with GruppeM induction, Toda manifold, and...
  3. S

Lower it 40 mm with out effecting the handling?

Get the Tein S.Tech springs, they lower the car more than Spoon ones, 35mm. I've got them on mine, look much nicer. Making the car lower doesn't ruin the handling, makes it better... http://www.tein.co.jp/ti/comment/img/sa022.jpg
  4. S

Exhaust Noise

haha, nothing, haven't Kpro'd it yet, its booked in for the end of the month at System-R. But the guy at Honda said there was a fault with cylinder 1, and he showed me the spark plug, it was black. He changed it for me, but something still feels wrong, was thinking that maybe some water might...
  5. S

Exhaust Noise

Hi, would appreciate any help with this problem I got with my DC5. I fitted the GruppeM airbox this friday, drove it for few days and it was fine, noticed a increase in the loudness of the exhaust, but thats normal I guess. Washed the car few days later, and ever since the car has been feeling...
  6. S

Careful where you park your car. Envy isn't always good!

I meant chinese people, haha.............
  7. S

Banana is what the manifold is called in Hong Kong, or by chinese paper in general.............
  8. S

Yeah could have been me, I'm in Whalley, can always spot me at the junction between M65 and M66 to Manchester........
  9. S

haha, I drive up along the M65 on most days, near Blackburn and Darwen, surprised I've not seen you about, I got a blue one too....
  10. S

new Accord front bumper needed!!!

need a replacement for this.. got a quote from Honda for 800 which I think its abit non-sense... does anyone know where I can get one for cheaper.. thx
  11. S

Toda Manifold

Yeah, a friend of mine from RC also recommended them, will give them a call, can't be asked getting dirty in this weather, thanks for the advice.
  12. S

Toda Manifold

Thanks for that, any idea what the piece of metal that comes with it is for? Give it a go myself tomolow.
  13. S

Toda Manifold

Hi, has anyone fitted a manifold on their own, and if so is it really difficult to do? Desperate to fit my Toda, but most of the places I know that can fit them around here can't do it until mid January, which sucks, and I'm not sure if the local garages will do it for me. I called TopGear in...
  14. S

Need new brakes

Thanks for the help, I'll give them a call....
  15. S

Need new brakes

Hi, just recently got me self a DC5, but front brake pads need changing. Can someone please tell me where I can get them from, which make u would recommend, and what kind of price I'm looking at. Only place I know of is Taka-Kaira, but they only do Mugen and Spoon pads. Any help would be...