Search results

1. S

Exhaust Noise

Hi, would appreciate any help with this problem I got with my DC5. I fitted the GruppeM airbox this friday, drove it for few days and it was fine, noticed a increase in the loudness of the exhaust, but thats normal I guess. Washed the car few days later, and ever since the car has been feeling...
  2. S

new Accord front bumper needed!!!

need a replacement for this.. got a quote from Honda for 800 which I think its abit non-sense... does anyone know where I can get one for cheaper.. thx
  3. S

Toda Manifold

Hi, has anyone fitted a manifold on their own, and if so is it really difficult to do? Desperate to fit my Toda, but most of the places I know that can fit them around here can't do it until mid January, which sucks, and I'm not sure if the local garages will do it for me. I called TopGear in...
  4. S

Need new brakes

Hi, just recently got me self a DC5, but front brake pads need changing. Can someone please tell me where I can get them from, which make u would recommend, and what kind of price I'm looking at. Only place I know of is Taka-Kaira, but they only do Mugen and Spoon pads. Any help would be...