Search results

1. S

DC5 will race in BTCC 2005

Awesome!! Finally, a DC5 race car not racing in Japan!! LOL!! :roll: I wanna see all the pics & goss!! Keep us posted indeed!!! :D
  2. S

trackday video of DC5 on Sepang circuit

Nice racing lads!!! I'l have some vids to post up later. :D
  3. S

Spoon or Toda?

Quote: "Until above 7000rpm when Toda really brings out the power"..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Yeah baby........!!!! *thinking - "cant wait for them to arrive - install"*
  4. S

Spoon or Toda?

T666TYPR Have you left your Spoon TB on, or taken it off? Stu.
  5. S

Spoon or Toda?

:shock: Well, why the hell would they make it then??? Spoon aren't exactly into making products that make your car woefull?? :? I wonder if I should try & seek the EP3 Civic one instead?? :?:
  6. S

Spoon or Toda?

Your telling me........ :roll: that's $250 Ozzie Dollars for the 'real effect' that should have come std like yours..... :evil: Hey Trung, Question - "I looked on the Spoon Web Page recently & they do a throttle body for my DC5 & your EP3 - same part no# is used. Its a 70mm version, but...
  7. S

Spoon or Toda?

Well the Toda's are on their way from Japan - I've also ordered the Red Rocker Cover for a bit of Bling!! :lol: The should be here in a few weeks so I'm looking forward to it....... Which end silencer should I run? :?:
  8. S

Injen CAI Vs Spoon Drop-In

Sorry no pics as I dont own a digi cam :cry: Seriously, its an easy job.....took me 3 hours total, but that includes stuffing around & procrastinating!! If I did it now....1-1.1/2 max.... :wink:
  9. S

Extractors and Air Filter

That's strange..... :cry: I have heard alot of good reports on just bolting on.....???
  10. S

Splink.... If you are truly after performance & a good induction sound (not that "BRHAAAAAA" :shock: nosie!!) get the Injen CAI...worth every penny IMO. :wink:
  11. S

Righteooo....... I installed the Injen CAI the other night.......after a few cuts to the hands, she was in.....I just used a small trolley jack & a flood light in my garage!! How faaarkin' cool is this thing..seriously. The noise, power & quality of the product itself is 1st class. It's funny...
  12. S

Extractors and Air Filter

Hey guy's..........Realisticly, what HP gains are you getting from just bolting on the TOAD headers?? with/without cams??
  13. S

Hummmmmm............I'll fit it & let you know how it goes..... thanks Stu :?
  14. S

K20A Engine

Yeah, i've done a few mods, but more along the lines of suspension, brakes, wheels, tyres. She has an exhaust & intake as well. I tell u what tho......I'm 2.5seconds quicker than the quickest M3 at Morgan Park & about a second quicker at QR!!! I work at BMW in the valley but wouldn't swap my DC5...
  15. S

Hey FunkyProduct, What sort of gains have u experienced?? I've heard of mixed reports but I must say the majority have been sensational........! mines' turning up in the next few days!!! also, a few people I know have the SRI & shit they're loud!!! Too Loud... I dont think it sounds good at...
  16. S

K20A Engine

Without reading that link.......quick differences in engine. 1. Different pistons 11.4:1 compared to 11:1 2. Lighter Flywheel 5kgs compared to about 9kgs. 3. Different intake & exhaust camshafts 4. Different ECU (only the tuning) 5. Intake manifold in larger in the internal diameter (4...
  17. S

What oil?

I use the same oil as the Racing RSX-s's & DC5's use in JP & USA - Redline 5w30........I was using the genuine oil for the run in period upto 10K & then changed to Redline.....WOW ...what a difference??? :shock: It has worked amazingly & the pre vtec stage is huge.......big torque compared to...
  18. S

Engine Check Light On with Toda headers???

That is unbelievable...........a fuckin' 02 simulator!!!!! How the hell was I supposed to find something like that!!!!!! Thank's again for your wisdom!!! PS - I keep watching your vid of you going around darlington, vtec crack sounds fantstic!!! :D Whats your redline at????
  19. S

Casper 02 sim...??? What the...? Is that avail over here???? stu.....
  20. S

As it says above.......... I want to put these babies on but everyone keeps telling me the Engine Check light will appear........does that happen over there??? :( Is there a fix for it???? Thanx guy's Stu.