Search results

1. K

New wheels

Hi peeps just thought I'd show the wheels I managed to get hold of yesterday for just £400 They are Inavotec CST 17" and they are suprisingly light, I expected them to weigh a ton for £400
  2. K

Tom @ TGM rocks

Having had a complete mare trying to get some front pads I can honestly say that Tom @TGM is the man. I can't believe it's been so difficult to get a set of front pads :( I must have spoken to at leasty 25 companies and visited 7 motor factors and not 1 of them had a clue, most of them were...
  3. K

Will these pads fit

I needed some pads quickly my local car spares recons Mintex MDB1543 pads will fit my DC5 Will they ?? Cheers
  4. K

Sorry to post here but I need some help

My front tyres are on the wear mark, i ordered some Toyo Proxes T1s's 215/45/R17 @ £81each from Mytyres 3 weeks ago but have just been told that they won't arrive for another 10 days. I have a stag do in Hull this weekend and I'm the bestman so I'm chauffering the groom Does anyone know of...
  5. K

Anthracite 17" Superleggs on a Blue DC5

I'm seriously thinking about getting a set of these C But in Anthracite I'm not sure if they'll look a bit too Scoobyish on a blue DC5 what you reckon ?
  6. K

ARRRRGGGGHHHH

I get off the train get to the car and find this They've left a number it's Arriva Busses but the office is closed until tomorrow I can't f*cking believe it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  7. K

Game Cube install

I have a Game Cube sitting indoors that hasn't been used in about a year. I bought it for the wife because she likes cutey games but because it hasn't been used I'm going to put it in the car :D I've got 2 of these 1 on the dash on the far left hand side and 1 on the centre console but I...
  8. K

Where you at ?

Seeing as we seem to be a bit thin on the ground it would be nice to know where the other DC5's are in the country. I've only ever seen 1 other DC5 on the road, well not even on the road I was acousted in my local BP garage :D I'm in Hertfordshire, just north of the M25 Mike
  9. K

Downside to DC5 ownership

Yes I've found 1 :( People don't leave you alone.... You get chavs wanting to race you because they have no idea what it is You neighbours wanting to know all about when you're washing it because they have no idea what it is You have people forming a crowd round it at tesco's and wanting to...
  10. K

Going to the Ring

:D :D :D :D I't some time away but myself and a few friends have booked Oktoberfest in Munich for September (don't ask me why is called Octoberfest when it starts in September) Anyway we've decided to drive. The route we've chosen from Calais takes us very close to the Nurburgring so we've...
  11. K

Install tips

I finally picked up my DC5 on Thursday and now need to get all these lovely toys installed I also have Kappa infinity 6.25i's for the front and rear and a small 8" Vibe sub ( I need the boot space) Can anyone let know if there's anything I need to look out for when taking the doors...
  12. K

IT'S HEEEEERRRRREEEEE

:D :D :D :D :D :D I picked up my Blue 02 DC5 on Thursday night from GT-C and all I can say is WOOOOOWWWWW !! It rocks The car had 14k on the clock and was absolutely mint, not a mark on it. I haven't had a chance to take any photo's yet but will do soon Thanks again the GT Culture...
  13. K

Service Intervals

Can anyone tell me what the recommended service intervals are for an 02 DC5 Cheers
  14. K

Toys for my new teg :D

I looked and didn't find a double din system i liked for £500 so I've decided to go with these £499.99 from here http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk Can't wait for my TEG :D
  15. K

Ordered my DC5 :D

On Saturday i took the plunge and ordered my DC5 I went with Ben of GT Culture, out of all the dealers and importers I spoke to he was the one to give me the time of day and not treat me like a time waster I getting a black 2002 with red recaro's :D (hopefully) Not sure I can wait the 7 to 12...
  16. K

Best place for DC5 insurance

Where's the best place to get a DC5 insured? I've tried the usual, Dirct Line, Tesco's etc and they don't seem to know what it is Cheers Mike
  17. K

Looking to become a DC5 owner

Hi Guys I'm looking for a good 2nd hand DC5, preferably in black with red Recaro's. I was going to buy Chris's but he went and sold it tonight (well done mate). I'm willing to look at anything in any colour and have a budget of up to 17k so if anyone's selling one or can point me in the right...