Search results

1. Yambo

Buying a Southern Irish DC5 and bringing it to England!!

Hi, I have seen a DC5 I'm interested in but it is based near Dublin ish. Basically does anyone know what is involved and how I'd go about it? The car is still clocking up in Kilometres too so I'm guessing I need that sorting?! Do I have to pay any sort of import tax or duty considering it is...
  2. Yambo

Facelift Rear Bumper

Can anyone tell me how I can take off my rear bumper? Had a search but can't find anything!! Thanks in advance :D
  3. Yambo

360 Elite Data Migration Cable??

Anyone got one of these? Need to transfer the data from my old 360 and I've eard it takes 4 weeks for a cable to be issued!!! :cry:
  4. Yambo

Any Alternatives to K-Pro? For the facelift!!

Are there any alternatives to the K-Pro? I'm looking at putting a manifold and some induction on but don't want to be running lean and don't want to spend a grand getting a K-Pro sorted!! So anyone know?
  5. Yambo

4 garages later and the car IS NOW SPOT ON WOOO!!

Right, here is my dilema: I've had the car for a few months now (facelift DC5) and it pulls slightly to the right, infact it doesn't pull, it actually steers slightly to the right all of the flipping time!! Had the following done: -Up on the ramps to check tracking/alignment at a reputable...
  6. Yambo

Odometer Reset

Does anyone know where I can get it converted from Km to miles? They never did it at the SVA centre and I can't be bothered taking a day off to drive over there!! :roll: Can Honda not do it? If not I'll have to make the trip!!! :(
  7. Yambo

FD2 CTR Wheels and Spoiler

Would these fit on the teg, I reckon it would look quite interesting!! Any ideas? 8)
  8. Yambo

Gears of War

Any of you guys fancy a match at some point? My gamertag is Yamedee
  9. Yambo

Steering/Handling problem!

The car is pulling to the right pretty much all of the time and it seems to want to follow every indented part of the road! Car has standard suspension etc, not been lowered as far as I'm aware. I took it to be aligned/tracked on Saturday am and the garage said it was spot on, tyres wearing...
  10. Yambo

She's on the road woooooooo

Well looks like I'm officially back, car went on the road yesterday!! Loving the facelift, I'm sure the seats are more comfortable, maybe its just after owning a VX220 that they feel more comfortable! It hasn't really been that bad registering it and SVA etc, took only a week and a half once...
  11. Yambo

TAX WTF!!

Just got whipped in the DVLA office for tax Woman said it was 234 CO2 reading so £300 a year tax, highest band!!!! Is there any way I can get this changed?
  12. Yambo

Registration HELP!!!!

I'm waiting for a frickin C&E386 form but its not turned up and the car is just sitting on my drive, is there anything else I can do? What if I filled in a C&E389 form? DVLA won't let me register the car without the form!!
  13. Yambo

Who's is this and why would you........?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-AXE-AP20-18-alloys-with-toyo-tyres-Integra-DC5_W0QQitemZ170093543100QQcategoryZ9888QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :shock:
  14. Yambo

Anyone know what this is!!!

Anyone know what the stereo is? Looks like an 80's boom box too me :?
  15. Yambo

What exhaust do you reckon is on this?

The pics haven't come to me yet, grrr, but what exhaust do you reckon is on this?
  16. Yambo

Armourfend

No I haven't searched or googled it because I want opinions too! Has anyone or can DC5 Armourfend be purchased? Had it on the VX220 and it was a godsend, zero stone chips :D
  17. Yambo

Looks like I'm BACK!!

Well its been a good few months since I sold my Teg and moved on to pastures new!! But guess what I'm back with a facelift, I ummm'd and arrrr'd whether I should go black or white......... My Decsion................. Woo Hoo! Let the wait begin :cry:
  18. Yambo

Depreciation!!

Whats going on?! A few months ago these cars were holding there value really well, its defo a buyers market! Seems importers have flooded the market thus leaving the private seller screwed :evil: I was contemplating buying another but I might wait a few months and see if the market levels...
  19. Yambo

Would these throttle bodies work!!

On Demon Tweeks website for the CTR! Prob can get them alot cheaper 8) http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ProductDetail.asp?cls=ROAD&pcode=OMEK610&app=Y
  20. Yambo

What's the best exhaust?

Well I guess there are quite a few out there, so what would you rate as the best? and what are there!! Also costs etc? Why not reply like this: Exhaust: Type: (Cat back, back box etc) Cost: Increase in BHP: Weight: Material: Opinion: