Search results

1. S

Toda Manifold

Just got my toda manifold today, there is a heat shield with it where does that go on the car?? Also has any one wrapped the manifold??
  2. S

J's Racing 60rs

Just waiting for my J's racing 60rs FX titanium exhaust to turn up, does anyine know if this fits with the Toda manifold?? also can you advise the best place to buy the manifold and a rough cost for it? Thanks Mike
  3. S

brake pads

where is the best place to get brake pads for my dc5 from.... mine are near the end of their life..
  4. S

Car jack

Does any onew have a car jack etc with their car for removal of whells etc if so where does it go on your car as mine doesn't seem to have one.... Sounds like a silly question
  5. S

aem cai

has anyone got any pics of their car fitted with the aem cai??
  6. S

manifold and induction kit

i currently have a spoon n1 and b pipe im after some recomendations on exhaust manifolds and induction kits woud like some good power gains... whats the best to go for??
  7. S

What tyres to get

Hi everyone i have read a lot a the posts about tyres, The car as the Bridgestone RE40 on it at the moment but all 4 will need replacing soon What shall i get Bridgestone RE40 Bridgestone RE50 Yokohama Parada Yokohama AVS Toyo Proxes T1S Not to keen on the toyos though... but a lot of...
  8. S

help needed fitting engine start

I have just brought the oem engine start button for my dc5 would anyone be able to help me/give advice on fitting it?? Thanks Mike
  9. S

new dc5 owner pick it up friday

just thought id say hi to everone...
  10. S

insurance nightmare

Im 23 with 6 years ncb, and just brought a DC5 integra type r i phoned nearly everywhere at the moment just cant insure the car... anyone know a number of a company who will insure me.... need help othwise im going to have to sale the car!!!