Search results

1. C&S Evo7

Suspension Reviews:

Nice thread, look forward to seeing some updates when we are allowed out again
  2. C&S Evo7

Gloucestershire Tegs

Bristol here . The current teg is my wife’s and in a million bits . But won’t be too long before it can come out to play :) we have had some big meets in this area in the past . Will be good to get them going again .
  3. C&S Evo7

Hello!

Hi Mike . welcome along :)
  4. C&S Evo7

Dc5 race car

did they not remove the dash to do the weld in cage ? thats how we have done it in the past , then just refitted the skin to the bar that runs side to side, without airbags, heater ducting etc etc.
  5. C&S Evo7

**** Great News, Forum saved ****

Hello all, It's been several months since I announced that the DC5 forum would be forced to close due to not being able to keep up with running costs. Many of you will have noticed that its still up and running which is thankfully down to a third party stepping in at the 11th hour. I‘m...
  6. C&S Evo7

Shifter Arm Mechanism

looks like it should fit ,
  7. C&S Evo7

TAIKYU ( SPOON UK) ANYONE SPOKEN TO THEM IN LAST WEEK?

have you got this sorted ? i know then personally so will give them a shout if its still a problem
  8. C&S Evo7

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **** FORUM CLOSURE ****

@Mebz-- lol, maybe one day
  9. C&S Evo7

Hi All, thanks for the offers of help, its massively appreciated. My aim when I took over the forum from Andre some years ago and his aim was to always keep the forum free for the car owners so i've been working hard to make that happen ever since, unfortunately im not a super techy computer...
  10. C&S Evo7

With a very heavy heart i have made the hard decision to close the DC5 forum down , ive been paying for it out of my own pocket for the last year or so and am losing my job imminently, its just an expense i can do without. if anyone might be interested in taking it off my hands please feel free...
  11. C&S Evo7

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

I have the forum flags at home , I‘ll try and get them to one of you before the shows this year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. C&S Evo7

Help: VTEC stalling at 6k rpm

make sure your oil levels are on the max when the car is warm, i have never heard of an ELD failing in one of these generally they are very reliable electrically and mechanically.
  13. C&S Evo7

Wheel Alignment set up with Adjustable coilovers

i am no expert on MeisterR coilovers , but generally to set spring preload you would wind the collar so it made contact with the spring then wind one more turn so the spring is held. Thats it. normally i full turn equates to around 1.5mm so as spooke says 2mm would be about right as for...
  14. C&S Evo7

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Ok, in the past i have been very strict with the club stand being exactly that an ITR dc5 club stand, we have not allowed any other hondas or other makes onto the stand, although occasionally it has happened when my back was turned, This show is no exception, it is an itr-dc5 club not general...
  15. C&S Evo7

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

good question, i'll find out Mark
  16. C&S Evo7

RBC IM Upgrade

the rbc is a great mod, and porting can help but i dont think you will get any gains from a bigger TB
  17. C&S Evo7

Coilover repair/refurb?

you can email Paul on - spdevelopments1@gmail.com they do keep some parts and can do some repairs in house , but depends on exactly what needs doing. he is expecting your mail
  18. C&S Evo7

Temp gauge needle reading incorrectly?

water temp will come up pretty quickly, 5 mins driving or less , oil will take a bit longer , its because of position of temp sender too
  19. C&S Evo7

Head Gasket

me too , unless its failed then theres no benefit to changing, its not an arse, but you have to remove cam chain, lock cams etc , will take all day i would guess if you havent done it before.