Search results

1. N

Would you rent out your DC5?

pm me your price...
  2. N

i thought so but what you someone have to pay you in order for you to say yes?
  3. N

Hi Guys just wondering if anyone on here would rent out their DC5 for the day? speak soon JOhn
  4. N

She is Finally here

Thanks guys I really appreciate your comments it’s a stunning car but you know what it’s not as comfortable as the DC5 or as fun to drive. It’s actually really awkward drive and park up I thought my lowered DC5 was bad but this is even worse to drive and believe it or not...
  5. N

She is Finally here

Hi All As many of you know I have been a member of the Dc5 forum for about 4 years now and have owned many Honda’s and have to say they are the best ever. I have owned 2 DC5’s and sold it to a former member last year. I sold it because I was getting a Gallardo now it’s...
  6. N

mugen ecu or Krpo

your right sorry the bmw's have clouded my mind hehehe.
  7. N

mugen ecu or Krpo

could i have people's views please?
  8. N

cf28 volks £700 is this cheap?

hey evs long time no talk how are you keepin? still enjoying the dc5 are we?
  9. N

Mugen ECU?

anyone tryed one of these plug and play before? any good?
  10. N

thanks for that i figure it;s cheaper to buy some volks it;'s almost the same price as buyng 4 brand new tyres. it should look good on a cw dc5.
  11. N

cf28 Volk wheels 17's with tyres, how much are these brand new? I can get hold of some for £700 with tyres is this cheap?
  12. N

Vtec then knocking under the car??

mid section it seems i think it is the engine mount i think it may be the same thing that i mentioned when i took yours for a drive,.
  13. N

Vtec then knocking under the car??

Hi Guys After a long drive home last night exeter to manchester. I noticed that the car did a kind of knock/clunk sounds everytime I changed gear whilst in vtec I have a Mugen twin loop exhaust anyone know what may be causing this? Thanks. JOhn
  14. N

Got my DC5 Back

kpro toda spoon b pipe filter? what the best one nowadays? it;s already got a mugen twin loop and hks coil overs. I want to start getting into track days. I now have a garage to put her in I'm in manchester now.
  15. N

Got my DC5 Back

cheers guys yeah tye do sit well.
  16. N

Got my DC5 Back

Hi Guys and gals just to let you know I have finally returned to a DC5 after my rampage of cars can’t wait to pick her up tomorrow. Yippee. My plans to buy one back after starting up the business was a little delayed but I managed to get the same result in the end here are some pictures...
  17. N

Dave at Steels

do you have their number please?
  18. N

DC5 3D Model / Illustration Diary

nice stuff man are you using shadow maps or ray trace? radiosity? or GI? and what render are you using? I might have a good metal shader for you.
  19. N

DC5 3D Model / Illustration Diary

Nice work dude :). you make it and i'll animte it in maya. Export it as a OBJ using the FBX plugins and I'll soft it out for ya. Grab some footage/ images as we can use some GI combined with HDRI to light it :) :). We use xsi, maya lightwave at work www.framestore-cfc.com looking forward to...
  20. N

Made I blush...

has this problem with the S2000. annoying sometimes... Even worse when people go past you really slow just so they can look when all you trying move into the fast lane.