Made I blush...

Wootty

Advanced Member
These cars get too much attention.

Yesterday - stuck in traffic going up the M5 past Gordano roadworks and the guy in the car in front as we were stopped got out and took a picky of the teg with his camera phone :oops: His kids had been waving and pointing all through the traffic .... then today in the same slow bit of roadworks the car next to me kept staring and pointing and prodding his missus to look.

Think I'll sell up and buy a rover.... :wink:

mikegsi

Staff member
you love it really! i never seem to get that much attention, but then mine is rarely out nowadays, sumer months will see her out more though

Evs

Advanced Member
I've had this sort of thing happen to me quite a few times, usually when filling up with petrol people walk past, do a double-take, then reach for the phone... :lol:

I think it's great that such a relatively modest car stands out enough for people to want to take a pic of it 8)

matt b

Advanced Member
I had that tonight. Came off the motorway and a guy was taking pics of the sunset. I stopped at the lights and as soon as he saw the Teg he turned his tripod around and started snapping 8)

gregb

Advanced Member
makes you hold your chin up ecspecially when she`s gleaming 8) such a tarty car!

kingston

Advanced Member
im guessing you boys dont get any attention outside the car :roll: :roll: :roll: :xhaha:

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
kingston said:
im guessing you boys dont get any attention outside the car :roll: :roll: :roll: :xhaha:
I'm not allowed too...the gf would kill me :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kingston

Advanced Member
Thats why you have them living in seperate towns miles away from each other :wink:

Welsh-Rich said:
kingston said:
I'm not allowed too...the gf would kill me :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

neolee40

Advanced Member
has this problem with the S2000. annoying sometimes... Even worse when people go past you really slow just so they can look when all you trying move into the fast lane.

iDrew

Advanced Member
neolee40 said:
Even worse when people go past you really slow just so they can look when all you trying move into the fast lane.
I had that from a cop car on the motorway recently :shock: :shock: :lol: