Search results

1. T

F.A.O GONZO

hope you like i got my hummer and a shelby mustang c/w spinners cheap as chips and no duty as they mark them as gift :wink: check this link steve they are fully die cast models top quality. https://www.collectablediecast.com/inde ... rodID=1696 john
  2. T

i just bought a brand new hummer look!!!!!!!!

its great i got the other week a fully pimped out hummer aswell looks so cool. good hey john
  3. T

hks hiper info needed

i would like to know what would happen if i cut the dick like thing off my rear box and welded a blank over the hole ? anyone ? ie more popping/loss in power/powergain/noise gain or loss? cheers john
  4. T

f.a.o truffs

:xrockout: i won the bag woooo hoooo \:D/ :xMoon: john
  5. T

need advice on bonnet now with piccys

right got meself a buddy club carbon bonnet :wink: and do i keep it std looking or do i paint it champ whight to go with the car if so i can get them to touch up the scratches on the skirts n stuff. i dont know what to do ?????
  6. T

rear bumper stains from exhaust

hi guys and girls had my hks since friday and the rear bumper is black so i cleaned her and its stained the plastic with the heat and dirt so. insyead of washing then t-cutting evrytime i had some carbon fibre spare so i put this on to protect around the pipe area on the bumper from getting...
  7. T

18" ERS NOW ON THE CAR PAGE 2 FOR NEW PICS

just want your point of veiw on these as if they are ok i have a set of winter tyres to go on the std rims so i am thinking of a set of these in 18" for summer use. also what would be the correwct ofset for the DC5 ? cheers john
  8. T

had a dabble tonight about 30 mins ago lol

(on my private track) i was at the start lights with a db7 and all i could here was vrrrooooom vrrrooooom next to me so in my head i thought oh i he wants to beat me lol so i held her at 4k rpm then as the green light glowed i dropped the clutch :shock: bugger span the wheels for about 10 yrds...
  9. T

you aint gonna belive this lol :-)

right task this morning was to fit my woofer lol and my front speakers. and gues what i found :shock: :shock: :shock: the guy in japan was a busy little person. 1) fuly dynamat'd front doors inside panels and face :shock: 2) nice set of 6" infinity beta ref units :shock: 3) mdf custom...
  10. T

just a quiky

will 6.5" fit the rears as the std ones have blown to peices like a terrorist 8) :lol:
  11. T

FIRST DAY as new owner

wow what can i say i just wish i had of changed sooner lol the car is the nuts. 1) handling = 10/10 2) looks (inthe flesh) 10/10 3) performance 9/10 soon to be 12/10 :wink: all in all i love it well worth the money. slight prob i am getting a knockfrom the right had side its more sounds...
  12. T

ipod help

right i get the beast tomorrow the car that is lol i have a alpine 9851r they say its has ipod control and i need to know how to and what is needed to connect my ipod and what can i use to hold it in the car ? anyone ?
  13. T

ANGEL EYE FOGS YES OR NO

i was on ebay at the wk/end and bought some fog lights from the usa but they have a angel ring :lol: around them dont know wether to fit them or not ? what do you think? :?
  14. T

Going to veiw dc5 tomorrow need help!!!!!!

hi guys and girls can anyone dive me a list so i can print it out to check the car over as if this dc5 is bob on i will have her by this friday :D cheers john
  15. T

JUST GOT MY HKS (QUESTION)

can somone tell me WTF :shock: is the knob like thing coming from the back of the tail pipe never seen this on a zaust b4??????? cheers john
  16. T

got my insurance quote sorted at last

£895 with www.keithmichales.co.uk cause i had company insurace b4 they only give me 1yrs no-claims so this is a bargain :D just bring on the DC5 john
  17. T

my future dc5

right its a white 2001 40k £13000 c pack red mats parcel shelf mint does this sound right to you guys? i am going to see it next week cant wait :D cheers j
  18. T

SELLING MY CIVIC

hi i have just come over from the civic forum and i am selling my ctr and after having a bloody good read i am going to ring a-plan tomorrow to see what they can do if its no more than 800 ish i am having one. just want to say thanks for all the peeps on the forum for the info that they have...