Search results

1. H

ECU Warning Light

My ECU warning light came on yesterday. Oh bum! Now in the days of my Civic VTi (1994) you could short one of the contacts in the plug that the dealer plugs into to read the ECU and the ECU light was flash a code so that you knew what was wrong. Does anyone know whether this is possible on...
  2. H

ECU Warning Light

My ECU warning light came on yesterday. Oh bum! Now in the days of my Civic VTi (1994) you could short one of the contacts in the plug that the dealer plugs into to read the ECU and the ECU light was flash a code so that you knew what was wrong. Does anyone know whether this is possible on...
  3. H

Front Brake pad part number

Does anyone have to hand the Brembo part number for that standard front pads ? Done a search on here and haven't come up with anything obvious.
  4. H

Band Expander

Lookign at some other posts here, I'm guessing that I need a band expander for my WX-7700 that came with my Teg. How does it work / fit and where do I get my hands on one ?
  5. H

Sony Double Din Head Unit

I've just aquired an '03 Teg and was wondering if anyone had info on the head unit that has come with the car. It's a Sony WX-7700 and I was wondering if anyone had the answers to the following questions. 1) The radio frequencies are all to cock. 88 MHz to ust under 90 seems OK , but the rest...
  6. H

Disk Rotor Size

Does anyone know of the top of their head what the front brake disk rotor size is (diam and width) and the wheel PCD? Ta
  7. H

Specification Differences

I'm looking at a dealer supplied DC5 next week which has been sourced from the US rather than direct from Japan. Is there any specification differneces that I should look out for / questions I ahoudl ask. IIRC some of the cars imported to the US had different engine specifications, and that...
  8. H

Forced Induction

Does anyone have any experience in doing this on the K20A engine? I know that Ariel started using a K20A on the Atom and have recently (OK probably not that recently) produced a supercharged verion putting out in the region of 300 horse. Anyone know who supplies this to Ariel, and if it's...
  9. H

HID Headlights

Having had an ITR DC2 in a previous life, I'm thinking of coming back into the fold and getting a DC5 to play with, if my race car has to go at the end of the season. Quick question about the HID lights. I had a look at a DC5 at my local Honda dealership but didn't have time to ask to many...