Search results

1. S

Any advice on braceing down a Gruppe M

As above.Have had it fitted but it rattles a little in low revs and stuff.Anyone forund a way to stop it rattleing? Cheers folks
  2. S

Blitz induction kit

Do you get a Blitz induction kit for the DC5?. Just wondering what kind of induction kit to get. Mite have the chance of a 2nd hand Gruppe M Have alos heard Injen are just as good but cheaper AEM any good ? Also like the look of that top fuel one in the gallery Any advice on the above...
  3. S

Tyres? wheel packages

Hey guys The Teg will be due a new set of wheels soon. So firstly whats the best type of tyre to get. I already have Yoko semi slicks on(came with the car) dont think i want semi slicks again so any suggestions? Secondly i was thinking about mabey getting a new set of alloys if its only a...
  4. S

Ticking noise

I have a ticking noise comeing from the engine bay some where. The noise isnt there when idle but starts when it revs the ticking starts. Ive checked the oil and thats fine. Was worried that it was the bottom end but its not that. It sounds like its comeing from behind the silver plastic bit at...
  5. S

GOT IT!

Well lads n lases thats me officialy in the club after picking up Duncks CW DC5.The car is i ngreat condition and is running well. Well i think it is ive never had a Honda and didnt realise how raw it would be. So its question time!! LOL 1)Is it ok that the engine makes like a whirring noise...
  6. S

computer problems

does any one of you IT guys know how to fix this problem coz its driveing me mental Some web sites i go into e.g the karma import one dosent let me view most of the page Instead it comes up with a little symbol on the top left of the screen. Its white and square with a few coloured shapes in...
  7. S

im buying dunc's cw dc5 woo hoo

spoke to dunk yesterday (friday) and im sending him a cheque today as a deposit.Top bloke and looks like a top motor.He's even body colouring the trust front spoiler for me too!! Should be getting her within the month!!!!!! Come on!! P.S thanks for everything Dunk will be calling you am to...
  8. S

distinctive cars york

Anyone seen the DC5 they have on autotrader.Its really cheap does that mean that its dodgy? lol Cheers
  9. S

White integra part exchanged to Bristol import center

Hi Im going down to look at a 2002 champ white integra at the Bristol import center. Its done about 33K miles and has dvd flip screen c pack and starter button. 1)Is it any one on here's car the guy said it was originaly imported from car-imports-direct and was traded into Bristol import...
  10. S

Bomex aero

Does any one know of Bomex importers into the Uk?. I quite like the Bomex aero kit for the DC5. Its advertised as an rsx acura but that will fit the DC5 right?
  11. S

ne1 seen neolees car?

Im thinkin about takein the long road down to see his car.Thats flippin miles away from me.Is his car as good as he says as he seem keen to sell it LOL (no offence John) Thanks guys
  12. S

getting to test drive a DC5 at Dicksons

Hi guys!!!. Im totaly chuffed as i git a phone call from Dicksons asking if i would like to come down and test drive a DC5. So what do i look for when i drive it Vtec engagement? any dodgy noises from areas? whats under the bonnet? What sorta price should i pay for it? Any one know what my...
  13. S

how to?

Well looks like im gonna be getting my DC5 after Chrimbo havent ordered it yet but things(which translates to wife :lol:) r looking good for it. So i wanna know which is the best way to mod the engine. Ive been looking at stuff on tuners sites n stuff but as i have no experience with Honda...
  14. S

My wife recons that no one has a dc5 coz there dump!!!!!

My wife says "No one has these cars as they are rubbish and there must be a reason for them not going about". Guys could you please give me reasons as to why this statement is rubbish!! Go on guys get her told!! me owning one depends on this!! and my wife is going to read it so make them...
  15. S

x reg dc5 on autotrader

seen an x reg teg on autotrader? i didnt realise that you got them in that reg. the guy wants £11995? . what u think guys ? expensive? a dud ? just wonderin like
  16. S

advice on buyin a DC5

Hi :xwave: Im new to the forum but Corbie from the scotland type r forum(Hi Corbie lol) advised comeing here for some advice on things Im 24 almost 25 and live beside Aberdeen(come on the Dons!! lol). I have been looking to buy a DC5 for the last 18 months but with getting married and buying...
  17. S

New to the forum looking to buy a DC5

Hi New to the forum looking for help on buying a DC5. Like where to get one,how much to pay, what to look out for etc etc. Any help would be great. The forum on type r scotland recomended i come and ask some questions of you guys. So feel free to let the knowlege flow i suppose cheers