Search results

1. S

fifa 13 xbox online code

Does anybody have a code they arent going to be using? Just got a 360 and all the games are complete apart from FIFA which is typical because its the game i play the most!
  2. S

Best introduce myself!

Hello! Thought i best introduce myself, most of you will know by now i bought mikegsi's DC5, LOVE IT! :D Quick pic below i took earlier, 2years ive wanted one and finally i got my hands on a beaut thats been well looked after and properly maintained. And if anyone wants any parts check out...
  3. S

A-plan & Sky qoutes

Story is this, 22yrs old 5yrs ncb clean licence 8) Had a DC2 couple of years ago then got celica GT4 now got a van that im looking to sell and go all out and buy a DC5 as i have wanted one for 2years or more now and if i dont get one now i will be buying a house and wont be able to afford one...
  4. S

DC5 General buying info

Sold my GT4 yesterday and looking for a new car. I really dont know what to do, i had a DC2 before the GT4 and loved it, but fancied a change, so bought the GT4 which again was an awesome car and power was awesome too, fuel consumption was not :evil: Really considering takin a bit of my savings...