Best introduce myself!

steveitr

Advanced Member
Hello! Thought i best introduce myself, most of you will know by now i bought mikegsi's DC5, LOVE IT! :D

Quick pic below i took earlier, 2years ive wanted one and finally i got my hands on a beaut thats been well looked after and properly maintained.

And if anyone wants any parts check out the for sale section not much left now :wink:

Raffe

Advanced Member
Was it for insurance reasons you didnt want the mods??

Welcome to the site 8)

dazza

Advanced Member
Welcome mate :xwavey:
Nice one on the purchase of the Teg 8)
But why the selling of all the mods?

steveitr

Advanced Member
Raffe said:
Was it for insurance reasons you didnt want the mods??

Welcome to the site 8)
No, it broke my savings buying it so need to recoup some money!

Try and keep performance mods, sold the brakes they are superb but standards are good anyways!
The other parts ive sold are suspension mods which lake it to stiff for where i live and a set of wheels and the bonnet both of which i like but when it comes to power and looks power wins everytime!
Plus they look gorgeous standard, much better than my old DC2 even though i still love em DC5 is far better, i love it :D :D

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
welcome steve,

Glad to see you got Mikes Car - A nice example that one...

Loved it with the bits on though I must admit - he took me round croft in it a few weeks ago - it was the quickest honda on track 4 sure...

good luck with it bud.... :wink:

Andy

stoddie

Advanced Member
welcome mate....

:xwavey:

enjoy the car - a real shame you had to remove the bits

steveitr

Advanced Member
200BHPCARS said:
welcome steve,

Glad to see you got Mikes Car - A nice example that one...

Loved it with the bits on though I must admit - he took me round croft in it a few weeks ago - it was the quickest honda on track 4 sure...

good luck with it bud.... :wink:

Andy
Well the power mods are staying so still as quick not just as solid ride though removeing suspension mods!

Yeh its very quick, was suprised actually how quick it is :shock: 8)