Search results

1. L

tricker_luke

ygpm ;)
  2. L

Oil Question

Hi All I need to drain the oil out of my car and was wondering if anyone can tell me where the valve is to do so ? Cheers Luffy :wink:
  3. L

The mods were worth it !

Went to santa pod last year with just a cat back exhaust and ran a 14.8 with crap tyres & oil Went to santa pod this time with the full spoon system + apexi intake + good tyres & oil and ran a 14.3 which i was more than happy about :D I'm hoping that when i get KPRO i'll creep into the 13's :?:
  4. L

Apexi, N1 & B-Pipe Fitted

Well, week before last i took the car to TGM to have a full service (valve clearence, spark plugs etc etc) and i had had the N1 backbox hanging arround my house for too long so i decided to buy the b-pipe and get it all fitted + i replace my old top fuel induction with a new Apexi one. So now i...
  5. L

Apexi Power Intake

Has anyone fitted one ? I'm sitting her looking at it and can't work out how it's going to sit in the engine bay. Does anyine have a picture of one installed ? Cheers :D
  6. L

Bad DC5

sorry if i have offended anyone but this is the worst example i have ever seen of a DC5 could it get any worse......? http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/470999.htm
  7. L

Tyre size question...

it's been bothering me for a while now.... do 225/45/17 tyres fit on the same alloy wheel as 215/45/17 or do you need to get a larger alloy ? :?:
  8. L

spoon system

a simple question... should the spoon N1 fit directly on to the 2-1 section or should there be another pipe that connects them together in the middle ????
  9. L

Centre Caps

Not sure if this has been posted before but i'm after some centre caps for my advan alloys & have 2 questions..... 1) Are all centre caps the same size ? 2) Where on earth do i get them from ? Any help appreciated :D
  10. L

i need to insure a 19yr old ASAP Help please...

as the title really. are there any 19 year olds that are insured on a DC5 ?
  11. L

Halo 3

who is getting it then ? am i the only person going at midnight to get it ? :shock: :? 8) :lol: can't wait to finish this fight!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. L

my first paint job!

yes, this is another Forza related topic 8) but i have just done my first paint job. took about 6 hours and its for sale in the auction house for a mere 30,000cr1 let me know what you think!
  13. L

v.quick question

hi guys, just wondering how much i would be able to sell my OEM ecu for thanks peeps luffy! :D
  14. L

Integra Race On Forza

would anyone be interested on an "Integra Battle" on forza in the next wek or so? no class restrictions so it's really the quickest teg that gets crowned FORZA KING ?? we need 8 players 1. Luffy
  15. L

is the "search" button not workin?

is the search button broken? i even typed in "dc5" and got no results ???????????????????????????????????? :?:
  16. L

on going exhaust problem

for some time now my exhaust has been rattling really bad. The 1st time it started i took it back to the company that fitted it and they played arround with it for 10 minuets put new rivetts in and said it was fixed so, i drove the car away and all was good......until the next day when i got the...
  17. L

Teg on Used Car Roadshow

They had the dc5 on ITV4's used car roadshow today saying how good it was etc. They said that "it is a future investment!" oh well that means more owners :( but it did have the site addy on there so got a bit of publicity i suppose :D
  18. L

team dynamics

a mate of mine went to the institute for some training the other day and saw the team dynamics truck with an 07 civic type r loading in the back...................... could this be there next car ????
  19. L

mugen induction

thinking of getting the mugen induction chamber but can't seem to find much info on it...? has anyone had any experiences with it. i currently have a top fuel short ram induction kit with feed. is it worth spending £250 to get the mugen ? cheers
  20. L

youngest DC5 Owner

Ok just wondering really who is the youngest teg owner ?????? i had just turned 20 when i got mine.....anyone else?