youngest DC5 Owner

luffy

Advanced Member
Ok just wondering really who is the youngest teg owner ??????

i had just turned 20 when i got mine.....anyone else?

matt b

Advanced Member
I heard andyd has jst got one for his unborn child so I would say "he" or "she" will be the youngest by far and also I know of someone who is going to be 124 next Jan and still rips out 24 track days a year :shock:

andyd

Advanced Member
matt b said:
I heard andyd has jst got one for his unborn child so I would say "he" or "she" will be the youngest by far and also I know of someone who is going to be 124 next Jan and still rips out 24 track days a year :shock:
LMFAO :lol: :lol:

You missed out the Mugen Sponsered :lol:

Andy :lol:

typer666

luffy said:
Ok just wondering really who is the youngest teg owner ??????

i had just turned 20 when i got mine.....anyone else?
what did you pay? and who with... whats ur ncd etc - my dad was looking at getting one and puttin me on it to have a shot, he was quoted 3800 ...

luffy

Advanced Member
i have been really lucky with insurance and it is a bit "dodgey"!!! when i was 19 my dad let slip by accident that he can get any car and put it on his company fleet insurance for the same premium (£800). Knowing that i loved cars i don't think he wanted to tell me because he knew the outcome :shock:

when i was 19 i had a new age WRX impreza. Lost my liscence for 2 counts of speeding in the same place on different days which i can honestly say i was doing 40 in a 30. then fter the long wait i got it back, sold the impreza and got my integra :D and i still only pay £800pa for it

RESULT!

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
:shock:

Might be interesting to see who is the youngest proper teg owner

As in they bought it themselves and have their own insurance policy

luffy

Advanced Member
jimmy_atr said:
:shock:

Might be interesting to see who is the youngest proper teg owner

As in they bought it themselves and have their own insurance policy
ha ha yeah i supposebut i also want to say that i'm not "daddy's boy" or anything as i do pay for it all myself, just got lucky on ins :wink:

DC5TU

Advanced Member
Bought mine myself, and have my own ins policy!!

22 (Was 21 when i bought it)
3yrs NCD
Good postcode

£1300fc :p Result!

typer666

luffy said:
i have been really lucky with insurance and it is a bit "dodgey"!!! when i was 19 my dad let slip by accident that he can get any car and put it on his company fleet insurance for the same premium (£800). Knowing that i loved cars i don't think he wanted to tell me because he knew the outcome :shock:

when i was 19 i had a new age WRX impreza. Lost my liscence for 2 counts of speeding in the same place on different days which i can honestly say i was doing 40 in a 30. then fter the long wait i got it back, sold the impreza and got my integra :D and i still only pay £800pa for it

RESULT!
I work for an insurance company , and im sorry m8 thats pants lol ... company fleet insurance normally involves a large amount of the same vehicles with all drivers being named on their vehicles, therefore your trying to tell me that when the ''teg'' was added to the fleet insurance, and you were added to that particular policy, the insurance compies computer system did not refer , which was not then passed to their underwriting dept, which did not then deem you an unacceptable risk.... hmmm ;)

lol not to be nasty, just that it has been tried before.. trust me ;)

Tim_85

Got the Teg and my own insurance policy with sky when i was 20.
Insurance is a killer but its the best 2 and a half grand I ever spent!! :D

Wardy7

Advanced Member
I'm not the youngest but I'm 24. However the DC5 is officially the first car I've insured in my own name, my others were done in my mums name with me as the named driver :)

Cheers
Wardy

Jayk

Advanced Member
21 dc5 1800fc 2yncd

had a vx220 when i was 20 and paid 2250 on my dads name! :shock:

tedg

Advanced Member
liktup said:
Blimey, you lot make me feel old :(
Me too at 26yr old I thought I was still young. Reading this post makes my DC5 feel like it’s a midlife crisis car :) :)