Search results

1. J

Heater Controls Removal

Hi Guys, Finally got round to trying to fix the bulb thats gone behind the heater controls. Only thing is, I cant seem to get the controls out. I have got an Integra manual on CD, but typically, I cant find it. Does anyone have some pics or screen shots from the manual to help me get it out...
  2. J

Rolling Road Vid

Went on a Rolling Road day in November and just found the vid on youtube. http://youtube.com/watch?v=DP98ZoqTzzU EP3 with BC and stage 1 was soooo LOUD!! My DC5 is approx 2mins 20 sec in. Also check out my mates White Starlet - 222bhp - It ate me and spat me out on the Motorway! :lol...
  3. J

Rocker Cover Gasket

Just been giving the bay a clean this afternoon and noticed a small amount of oil around the base of the rocker cover. Im thinking the gasket may need to be changed. Is this the same gasket as on the CTR? Does anyone know how much they are and If I can fit it myself? Cheers
  4. J

2 Horns??

Has anyone else noticed that your DC5 has too horns?? Just taken my front bumper off to get it resprayed, and Id though Id investigate why, when I push the horn the other day, I blew a fuse. I discovered there is 2 horns behind the bumper - 1 of which, the terminal had come loose and arced...
  5. J

CEL Code 65??

Got a CEL code 65 up... 65 P0141 11-77 11-68 Secondary Heated Oxygen Sensor (Secondary HO2S) (Sensor 2) Heater Circuit Malfunction Ive already changed the primary 02 sensor late last year, does this mean the 2nd has gone too?? Suggestions please? How much?? Thanks John
  6. J

235.1 @ Fly

Yesterday I attended my first rolling road day with a group of lads from where I live. I didnt really know what to expect and was just hoping to reach 217bhp (as per standard) and would have been well happy. Anyway, the day started well with a CPL stage 1 tuned CTR reaching 220bhp so I kinda...
  7. J

3 x FD2s

Yesterday I saw 3 brand new FD2s on a transporter. :twistednod It was 6:45am so I was a bit blurry eyed, so didnt quite realise what they were until I got up close. There was a silver, a blue and a white (obviously the fastest). All were looking exceptionally good too! I expressed my...
  8. J

CEL Code 41

Hey guys, Got a fault code 41 in the Teg. Started it up last night when I finished work at 10 and it came on....checked it today and the fault code was a 41. What does this mean? I reset it earlier by following the guide but its popped up again. Any suggestions? Its standard apart from a...
  9. J

Toad Alarm Problems

For the past few nights I have been woken to the sound of my alarm going off!! Obviously getting worried I rushed to check whats happening to see why it went off except there is nothing...... It went off 6 times on monday night and twice last night. Its a Toad AI606 Alarm and Immobiliser...
  10. J

Padded Harness Guide Insert

Does anyone have one of these or tried one?? http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/product ... 599&type=a The plastics a bit uncomfortable on the girlsfriends head. (short asre!) (If its not good, will consider getting a taller girlfriend!!) :lol:
  11. J

Found a Sticker!?

Just found this sticker with all my paperwork for the Teg. Can anyone translate it?? Probably just nothing, but am interested as to what it says. Thanks John
  12. J

Decat Pipe

Will putting a decat on the Teg with a standard zorst make a difference? Spoke to Guy @ CPL and he thinks decats arent great anyway. Opinions??
  13. J

Another HID Headlight Problem

On Monday night coming home from work, noticed that N/S H/light was out. Ive done a few searches to see what it could be including bulb, power pack etc. When checking it, it flickers on for a fraction of a second then off followed by a whining noise from the power pack. Any suggestions?? I...
  14. J

Aem V2 CAI Vs Ingen CAI

Looking to buy a CAI for the Teg. Problem is which one?? Ideally Id like a GruppeM, but financial circumstances mean I can only afford one around the £200-£250 mark. Any feedback from the 2 Ive listed, or is there another which is as good as/better? Performance is relatively high on...
  15. J

CEL Light?? Whats going on??

Hi guys, Just came home from Lydden after watching the Rally Cross and after a prolonged wait of getting out the car park, I noticed that the CEL Light had came on. Checked out the search on the site and found out how to get the fault code up. It says code 56 P0010 11-126 11-118...
  16. J

Speedo/Revs/Mileage Problem

I popped to Bluewater just after Christmas and everything was fine in my car. But on returning and starting up, I noticed that the Mileage had reset to 000000 and that I couldnt access the Trip functions. I just assumed it might have been the cold on the digital display and so I began to drive...