Search results

1. CJ DC5

Spoon n1 + un-silenced bpipe

Hi guys Just need some advice, I got myself a spoon n1 back box and supersprint un-silenced bpipe, just wounder if my ear would bleed after fitting it, can anyone tell me how loud could it get? Only have an itg intake at the moment, everything else is stock Thanks CJ
  2. CJ DC5

Need some advice

Hi guys Well, I've advertise to sell my Teg across all type r forum for month, getting alot of time waster and not many real interest, at the moment all the mod are induled with the sale, but should I return it back standard and then sell it on cheaper? I feel that it may bring more interest...
  3. CJ DC5

From 225 > 215?

Hi guys I am currently running RE050a 225/45/17 all round with FRS, but need to change the front two petty soon, was planning to change it back to 215/45/17, start with back to front (F225 R215) would you think it will cause an issue? The reason i want to changing back, as I feel the pick up...
  4. CJ DC5

Kpro map

Hi guys Planning to get a kpro soon, just wouder anyone had a base map for the dc5, my car currently running just an ITG intake with standard system, anyone have a cai with standard system map I can have? Thanks CJ :)
  5. CJ DC5

Should I get a K100?

Hi Guys I am finding myself looking to buy a K100 from CPL, just can‘t wait any longer :x , but I don‘t know should I do it or not, my car is a daily drive and only had ITG CAI box, spell most of the funds on chassis mod, planning to get RBC, manifold and Spoon/ Mugen N1 later on, but I want to...
  6. CJ DC5

FRS and price for 5.1 FD?

Hi Guys I am sure this subject has been cover many times, can't find anything :oops: I thing 8Speed has mess my TGM FRS, anyway, has anything got a good setup for road use Teg Also after 5.1 FD (CRV ??), would anyone know the price I would be looking at? Labour cost? Thanks CJ 
  7. CJ DC5

DC5 @ BTCC running with VTEC disable??

Hi Guys Just wonder why the DC5 @ BTCC are a bit slow than other? :-k I known sometime is to do with the driver/ setup, but I read an article somewhere currently they are running with VTEC disable?? How about the CTR? :xconfused: CJ :xconfused:
  8. CJ DC5

Please delete

Please delete
  9. CJ DC5

Double din Multimedia head unit, need some help

Hi eveyone I am seeking to purchase a double din Multimedia head unit, has anyone got one of this and may bought one from this webside below, really don't want to spend more then 240.00 :oops: , need some advice :-k http://www.wedodigital.co.uk/product/20 ... os-mc702b/ Thanks CJ 8)
  10. CJ DC5

Which one?

Hi Guys Which one of this should I get? 225\45\17 RE040 £? RE050 £85.00 per corner fitted RE070 £? :-s
  11. CJ DC5

ARB

Hi Everyone :?: Do anyone know Mugen ever make ARB for DC5? CJ :xconfused:
  12. CJ DC5

~KUMHO~ Tyres

Hi Looking for replacement, is Kumho any good on our car?? :-k CJ :D
  13. CJ DC5

Spoon/ Mugen/ Stock

Hi everyone Have anyone have the Mugen suspension on there Teg? I got Spoon springs at the moment with fast road setup by TGM, the car do look better and feel better at turn in…etc but I just hate it bounds so much over than the stock, feel a bit soft… not sure is just the unknown...
  14. CJ DC5

New owner @ Bristol

Hi everyone, After all this years I finally got myself a DC5 2001 in CW :lol: CJ :D
  15. CJ DC5

"www.torqueofkeighley.co.uk"??

Has anyone use Torge of Keighley in West Yorks before?