Search results

1. O

Spoon LSD noise?

Glad you're happy mate.
  2. O

Spoon LSD noise?

Hi Russ, I had exactly the same when the box was fitted to my car. I would say that if you aren't doing trackdays all the time then put some fully synthetic oil in like Redline, which is what I did. After that I had very little noise, but still good diff action, much better than oem. With...
  3. O

DC5 K-Pro work on EP3 K20A2?

Ok, thanks. Have a potential buyer so will let them know.
  4. O

DC5 K-Pro work on EP3 K20A2?

Hi, does anyone know whether my pre-facelift PRC K-Pro'd ECU will work on the EP3 K20A? Thanks
  5. O

Teg sold today!

No, it's an S1 Elise Sport 160 with a VHPD Exige engine.
  6. O

Teg sold today!

They seemed like a nice couple. She's only 21 and got quoted £1000 insurance for the Teg, which I thought was good. She had an R33 Skyline before though, which helps. Just got back from the drive home from picking up the Elise :twisted: The gearbox is a straight cut Quiaffe item and is...
  7. O

Teg sold today!

Sold the Teg today to a lass in Southampton. Was a sad moment watchin her drive my car away :xcry: Have had some good times in her over the last three and a half years, but it's time to move onto the next project. Going to pick this up tomorrow: I've a JDM K20 and my Rotrex charger...
  8. O

banned man walking

You won't get £11k for it. I'd say about £9.5k, £10k tops. I just sold my 2001 Teg with 53k miles, Tein Flex, carbon bonnet, TD Pro race wheels and a few other bits and bobs for £9k. Had no interest whatsoever until I dropped to £9k. You'd be better off selling all the mods and selling...
  9. O

Recommeded body shop for a respray?

TGM get my vote aswell. Very good at what they do.
  10. O

Replacing Rocker Cover - Liquid Gasket?

It's an o-seal style gasket as far as I'm aware, can be be used over and over again. No need for sealant.
  11. O

EK VS DC5R CURCUIT RACE...WATCH TO THE END

:shock: The ITR owner looked like a really bad loser :xtsk: The EK was clearly faster, let it go! :)
  12. O

DC5 rear strut brace on an EP3?

From what I can remember mate (posted alot of things lately :xconfused: ), I posted them Thursday? Should be with you shortly. Let me know when they arrive.
  13. O

Glad to hear. What colour did you go for in the end?
  14. O

For those who know their stuff about the Ep3's, will a DC5 rear upper strut brace fit onto an EP3? Thanks
  15. O

Drive belt length with aircon??

Does anyone know the length of the drive belt with aircon fitted? Honda want £50 + postage and will have to order in from Honda Europe, whereas if I can find out the length I will be able to get one straight away from my local motor factors for half the price. Thanks
  16. O

Service time - Where to get a kit to do gearbox oil?

Get one of the oil syringes from this page on Ebay: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/?_nkw=oil+ ... &_osacat=0 They work a treat. Done mine a few times.
  17. O

TEIN FLEX COILOVERS

Debating whether to remove my TEIN Flex coilovers to sell seperately from my car. Jus trying to see if there's any interest in these before I make the decision to remove and sell, hence why I'm posting here instead of classifieds. They have been on the car since Nov 07 and have covered approx...
  18. O

Squealing brakes (mintex 1144)

I had the same problem when the discs were on my car mate. Was alot better after I cleaned everything and applied ceratec. Still used to sqeal a little bit after this but nothing in comparison. In the end though I changed to Ferodo ds2500's and the sqealing stopped altogether.
  19. O

Spoon B-pipe and N1 backbox resale value?

Cheers Dotty, was thinkin something like that.