Search results

1. b12oon

interior light

it works when you un lock the car, also when the passenger door is opened but it aint coming on when i open my door any more any ideas?
  2. b12oon

fag lighter

im getting my sat nav tomorrow and i will have to use the fag lighter as a charger but after testing it to see if it works i have found its not. the light around it is working. tried the obvious,looked at the fuses,checked the wires at the back,still nothing. does any 1 have any ideas or...
  3. b12oon

first ever seat cover for dc5

just got my seat back from a minor repar at capital seating and they have done an amazing job. when the seat was in they used it to measure up the seat covers similar to the 1s they sell for the dc2. as a thank you they gave me the first ever cover they have made for dc5 free of chage :D...
  4. b12oon

trust splitter

whare would i get a trust front splitter from, i love it and would love to get my hands on 1? any one have any ideas?
  5. b12oon

air con

does any one have any idea how much gas has to go into the air con for these? are they the same set up as the civic?? cheers
  6. b12oon

flat spot at point of v-tec

ive had a civic i-vt, then a dc2 and now ive got a dc5, when the v-tec came in on the old cars i used to realy feel the v-tec from the moment it came in. the dc5 has a lot more lower end power and wondered if that was why i dont feel the v-tec come in as agressive also that its an i-vtec could...