Search results

1. Stoo

Fog Light and Switch Wiring

Right chaps. Need a little help here. Mechanics, I can do. Electrics, I can't!! Next week I'm goging to tackle the issue of my car having no Fog light as the MOT is approaching. I have recently purchased one of these; A Jazz or EP3 fog light switch. Now on the back of it, it has 5 pins. From...
  2. Stoo

Rad Caps....

Trying to figure out which 'type' rad cap I would buy. I have seen Type D and Type F confuse Also, do mugen make Rad caps??
  3. Stoo

FD2 Rear Discs

Fit a DC5?? Cheers Stoo
  4. Stoo

Autogylm HD Wax

Anybody got much experience with this stuff?? I'm gonna be cleaning my car tomorrow. by hand. Washing with Dodo juice Born 2 Be mild Clay with Meguiars Clay and Quick detailer I'll be polishing with AG Super Resin Polish (SRP) And then waxing with the AG HD wax. Would I use a sealant here too...
  5. Stoo

Competition Clutches Stage 1 Clutch

This is a question to those that either have this or a similar equivalent. Had it fitted last week. Love it so far. Nice light pedal, good bite etc. My issue is, when pulling away from rest, or parking/manoeuvring, I get a slight judder and like a metallic type slight screech. I also get it...
  6. Stoo

MASE UK Visit - 25/26 March

I have been asked to post this here by a member of TRO As the title suggests, The infamous MASE is set to hit the UK again on the weekend of 25/26th March prior to the TRO Ring/Spa Trip. Whilst he is here, he will be doing some mapping for those who want it. To register your interest and for...
  7. Stoo

JRSC Goodyear Gatorback belts

Does anybody know of a UK supplier for these? Part no. 4070774 7PK1970 Tried googling and searching here but to no avail.... Cheers Stoo
  8. Stoo

Re-Pin'ing Injector Clips

Anybody any idea how I can do this? I have got some RC 650s for my JRSC build. I dont want to cut/splice the original wiring for the injectors in case i wanna go back to OEM. I have some new clips for the RCs from CPL, but they aren't plug and play. Can i Slide the old OEM Plug off and put...
  9. Stoo

JRSC and OEM tensioner.

I read a topic on here recently that they fitted some modified or different alternator brackets to enable them to use the OEM auto tensioner instead of having to manually tension the belt with a JRSC fitted. I want to do it when I fit mine to make belt life easier. Anybody able to shed any...
  10. Stoo

Bride Seat Rail fitment question.

I'm considering replacing my OEM recaro's with some lighter fixed bucket seats. I already have Bride Low position seat rails fitted to the OE seats. What I want to know is, what other seats will the Bride Rails fit? I have tried to search but have no definitive answer. Will they fit buddyclub...
  11. Stoo

Engine Mounts

I want to uprate my engine mounts, as the front and drivers side mount appear to be on their way out. I have searched. I have found my answers, however... Where in the UK can I buy either of the following Hasport Innovative or Avid mounts?!?! I want all 4 Mounts, not just the 2 side and...
  12. Stoo

Pro-Spec/BCRH/Gruppe M DB Levels

I've tried a search, and I haven't come up with anything conclusive. Does anybody know, exactly or approximately, what sort of db reading a Buddy Club Pro-Spec with Buddy Club Race Header is going to put out? I want to do some track days next year, and I fear I'm not going to pass sound...
  13. Stoo

iPhone Knowledge Fountains - Look here please

Right, story goes I lost my iPhone Rang Voda, cancelled it. Insurance sent me a new one. Couple of days later, found iPhone! If I put my new voda sim in Old (lost) one, it says no service. If I put my wifes 02 Sim in it, it says invalid sim. Question, how can I get it working on O2 for the...
  14. Stoo

Seat rails

Ive had a search but couldnt find. I have some bride seat rails on the way. I really only need/want the one. So, can i sell one to my mate with an EP3? Are they compatible?? Stu
  15. Stoo

K-Pro USB Issue

Got the cable plugged in OK, but the laptop isnt picking it up at all. Nothing on KManager, or system. Ignition on or off! (shouldn't really matter) I've tried 2 different cables/leads, one of which is brand new. Any ideas chaps? Laptop is a HP job, 12 months old, Vista.
  16. Stoo

NI > Mainland UK Private Reg/DVLA Predicament! HELP!

Right, so I bought my DC5 this weekend from Northern Ireland. I am in the mainland UK, in Engalnd. The car was origionally imported from Japan and registered at the Preston branch of DVLA and assigned a UK Mainland Reg (PA03 YJV) It was then sold to someone in Northampton by all accounts, and...
  17. Stoo

Kenwood DDX-5022 - No iPod sound

Hello peeps New car has the above unit installed USB/iPod lead in the glove box Connected to iPhone/iPod touch/regular iPod nano, it charges them and connects ok, displaying all info/artwork and interfacing fine, just no sound at all! All other sources CD/DVD/Tuner work fine. Good sound Q...
  18. Stoo

Back once again

Hey up peeps. Well yesterday I made it official. I picked up my 4th DC5 off Stephen off here. A beautiful Arctic Blue with Black Recaro's, 2003 MY with a whole host of desirable mods and a huge wad of history! Took a flight over to NI from Gatwick on Friday, Stayed with a friend overnight...
  19. Stoo

Picked it up!!

Well yesterday i made the 350 mile / 7hr drive round trip down to Torqu GT in Devon to pick up my 3rd DC5 Its a 2001/51 plate in CW with red interior,C-Pack with push start too, Just the usual maintenance and huge smiles per mile etc for now! Big thumbs up to Tristan and Mike at Torque
  20. Stoo

3rd time round

here we go again. Just placed a deposit on what will be my 3rd dc5. Champ white with red, again. Lands in a week or so. Will be about 3weeks til its in my hands. Woot